DD on order

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by crm99, Jul 5, 2012.

1. crm99

crm99 New Member

JUST ORDERED ddm4v5 lw barrel .556, no sights... getting some flip up troy sites..later getting some sort of scop,reddot..... being made aug 6.... so guys ,did i make any mistakes,,or am i on the right path.... know the wait................. thanks for all the imput.. thanks cory

2. broke-again124

broke-again124 New Member

That is the exact upper I bought and put on a spikes lower w. DD lpk and have been nothing but pleased. 2400 rnds in 9 months and she hasn't missed a lick yet.

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Bad mistake , send it to me and I will junk it for ya :D

4. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

A lot of DD fans here. Congrats.

[​IMG]

5. crm99

crm99 New Member

thanks,broke again.. was a little nervous about the lw barrel.... seems like thats what a lot of people on this site shoot...man its hard to spend that kind of money when your a blue collar guy,and dont know much about ar 15.. if it wasnt for you and the other members i wouldt have taking a chance...thanks to all the reply's, it gave me a good idea which direction to go...thanks again... know the wait... well it will give me time to order my pop up sites....im sure i will lean on the members again soon.... cory

6. crm99

crm99 New Member

nice gun mike,,, ok this wait sucks... these gun picks isnt helping my new affliction...lol

7. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

You won't regret picking up a DD, I've had mine for a couple years (V3), and have had zero problems with it. It's the one rifle that I will NEVER sell off. I want to get another complete AR, and I'm 99.99% positive it'll be another DD, if not, then likely a BCM. Congrats and hope you enjoy it :)

8. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Don't you worry, DD will take care of all your worries......

9. X-mark

X-mark New Member

August 7? Actually , that is not that bad a wait at all. My rep had told me at the beginning of the year that all new orders would not get fulfilled until early 2013! You did real good and you made a great choice!

10. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Nice choice! I'm happy with my DD LW middy.

11. crm99

crm99 New Member

x mark,,they said for the gov or stardard barrel would be oct 2... thanks guys...all worries put to rest...cory

12. X-mark

X-mark New Member

Excellent! Coincidentally, I just received some Daniel Defense M4V5 300 BLK uppers today that I had ordered at the beginning of the year. I guess the good thing about the wait is that they come with the new DDM4 Rails. Bad news is I think the price went up since I placed the order and I paid the new higher price.

13. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Congrats! You made a good choice, can't go wrong with DD.

14. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Same here except I got a V3-like upper in LW profile a year and a half ago. No problems either. I thought about going DD again for my recent build but chose a BCM upper this time. Again a LW midlength and it looks like it'll equal the DD in every important area, they're almost twins. You can't go wrong with either brand.

15. crm99

crm99 New Member

dd just called and told me my gun will ship today,, some one backed out on there order....yippee... cory

16. crm99

crm99 New Member

x mark pm comming your way...

17. Quentin

Quentin New Member

That's good news!

18. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

your business sounds much like ours . we pay the price at time of shipment not time of order placed

19. X-mark

X-mark New Member

yeah, it sucks, but they have to keep their business running too, i guess. Most of the other manufacturers I have accounts with , charge at the price at the time I placed the order.

20. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I place orders at the end of July and they dont ship my product until the following January , Farm Chem Industry is crazy , I get deep discounts if I take and pay for the products before the end of Dec , however I place several half million dollar orders to get these discounts but then they dont ship it til Jan or Feb so my discounts arent so deep any more :( What a deal huh ?