DD Omega Rail 7.0 "Freefloat"

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Culpepper, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Culpepper

Culpepper New Member

Anybody out there got one of these, thinkin seriously about gettin one...

2. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I dont think you can go wrong w/ DD unless you get fooled into purchasing an airsoft version.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010

3. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Lots of great reviews on the Omega and amazing that you can install a quality FF rail without removing the FSB and barrel nut. Like mjkeat said, you're not likely to go wrong with Daniel Defense.

4. MrMilspecer

MrMilspecer New Member

I have the 9'' rail and find it to be very comfortable to hold with its oval shape. Very solid and lightweight and Q.D. swivel mounts. I sure like mine.

[​IMG]

5. diggsbakes

diggsbakes New Member

I've only used DD maybe a half dozen times, never anything but perfect. Then again, I've heard few "less than perfect" reviews from folks that you'd expect "good" quality from.

6. Culpepper

Culpepper New Member

I Agree with yall, the reviews are excellent, thanks for the heads up about the airsoft version, I will probably purchase it through Brownells, unless I find a better price somewhere else...Brownells has a video of the installation...on another subject, I have GG&G BUIS to co-witness through my eotech..I zeroed my eotech with No problem, but when I zeroed my buis, I had to move the aperture left quite a bit, something is not right here...yall got any ideas.....

7. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Might want to check smartgunner.com's DD sales, good a few more days. I'd better warn you though, at those sale prices you might have them install an upper on that rail! :D