Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Administrator
26,749 Posts
While I agree that nothing will come of it, the prosecutor in the District SHOULD charge him- or himself be charged with non-feasance in office.

The schmuck cannot even claim ignorance- he is married to a former Federal prosecutor.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
He's no Tim Russert. Definately brought his own agenda to that interview. I think Wayne did just fine. Stay on point and don't give in.

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
The 2nd amendment guarantees us the citizens the right to possess all the 'terrible implements of war'. To be able to defend ourselves from a government run amuck...

We've conceded tanks, bomber planes, fighter jets, nukes, biological and chemical warfare, subs, most machine guns, hell... We've conceded almost everything the military possesses.

Why should we concede our rifles, when we know damned well, they'll be on tv 15 years from now, waving a shotgun.. 'Who the hell needs an 8 round tube for a shotgun?!!!!'

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
He's no Tim Russert. Definately brought his own agenda to that interview. I think Wayne did just fine. Stay on point and don't give in.
Wayne should have realized where he was and what Gregory was holding and pointed out that DC's ban on high capacity mags didn't prevent him from getting one into DC. That would have been great television.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wayne should have realized where he was and what Gregory was holding and pointed out that DC's ban on high capacity mags didn't prevent him from getting one into DC. That would have been great television.
If he did you couldn't say "we are having technical difficulties" or "this is going to be edited out" fast enough!

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
LaPierre should have answered the question directly without dodging like he did. There is nothing wrong with saying "No, I do not support any new legislation that I have heard of."

The next question would be "If something new comes up that you think will work, would you support that?"

Reply should be "When new legislation is proposed I will evaluate it and we will see, but at this point I cannot see that happening. In any event, until then I'm not going to say yes."

·
Banned
13,224 Posts
Lol! Lets start a petition to have him jailed...
Do we know that what he was waving was a functional magazine or a facsimile? For instance, you can send a hi-cap magazine body to California as long as the spring and follower and floor plate are not present, it is not a high capacity "magazine."

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do we know that what he was waving was a functional magazine or a facsimile? For instance, you can send a hi-cap magazine body to California as long as the spring and follower and floor plate are not present, it is not a high capacity "magazine."
His words were, I have a 30 rnd magazine in my hands" (paraphrased).

Wayne LaPierre should have asked him how effective bans are because you just broke the law.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
How about $1,000 extra spending money

Turns out DC has a 24/7 tipline for illegal weapons possession...what say we all give 'em a call.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
You folks must remember,

if a politician,

breaks a law,

That is different,
than you or I breaking the same law.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
is that line only for DC residents?

just who exactly is this "david Gregory"?
Maybe I will give them a call unless one of you guys has..

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Nice addition bluez! This guy is a dirt bag through and through. He's a gun hater and even made the cover of America's First Freedom for his bias against guns during his program. He doesn't give a fair forum and isn't worthy of being called a journalist or an American. And to think, this guy is a Jew and supports gun control. What an uneducated waste of life.

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
1 - 20 of 102 Posts