Darwin Award

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by JTJ, Feb 9, 2013.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

crime should be a dangerous profession :cool: thankfully this one won't have a long successful career at it ;)

2. 1911love

1911love New Member

Too bad the other three weren't perforated. Hope the cops get them.

3. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I am with you! The only good thief is a dead thief!

4. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I reckon I won't be losing any sleep over this loss...

5. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

Suspected? SUSPECTED? Let me guess. He's only a suspected burglar because nobody wants to ruin his self-esteem. Has anybody else here become as sick of political correctness as I am? It's okay for NBC to fabricate things to paint Zimmerman as a racist, but this kid is a "suspected" burglar? Makes me want to puke.:mad:

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Oh, I dunno Doc- if they used it equally.

"The alleged Mayor of Chicago, together with the reported Chief of Police, were claimed to hold a press conference this afternoon. It is suspected that the report contains the alleged progress in fighting crime in the city.

This was delivered by Rahm Emmanuel, a self-described purported human being, who claims to be the Mayor of Chicago, but experts have not yet confirmed the report."

Sorta catchy, huh?

7. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Yeah, that's how the "reporters" avoid being sued, in case they "report" that somebody did a crime then later it is proven that the "alleged" perp didn't do it.
    Correction: I should have said that's how the "alleged reporters" are alleged to avoid being sued.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I am with you here, Doc. When people are WITNESSED doing things why can't a spade be called a spade? Loughner was the "alleged" shooter when dozens saw him do it.

9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Does this mean we have an alleged President? I know everyone in Congress is alleged to be crooks.

10. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Mario Barcenas is now worm food.

11. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Or at least, he is "alleged" to be worm food.
    :D