Dare You Turn 70!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Sniper03, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

First of all I am not yet close to 70. However God forbid should any of us be older or ever get to the great golden years of our life in the view of the Administration!
    Today I heard a live conversation on the air by Mark Levin who had a Neurosurgeon (Brain Surgeon) named Jeff who called in on the telephone about a meeting the surgeon had attended held by the Government representatives and the HHS in Washington DC recently. The surgeon was very upset about what they were told in the meeting and here is why. He an many professional neurosurgeons and doctors were invited to Washington to attend a meeting on Obama's new Health Plan program and regulations presented by the implementer's of the government program. After listening for the first few moments I was appalled and became angry as the conversation continued. This due to the fact those who are and those of us who are not, who I hope will live to our late 60s and to 70 years of age some day are included in this atrocity.
    It is no wonder Pelosi, Reed and all wanted to push it through quickly without time for the legislators to debate the program. When you become that old you are becoming obviously a liability financially so they can give more money to those who do not deserve it in our society. Of course Pelosi, Reed and company never have to worry, with all the money they have milked from the American public and are all multi-millionaires today. So they will never have to worry about health care costs and insurance and treatment like us. What the surgeon stated who was from Chicago was that in the meeting they were told that when a person turned around 70 and needed surgery and treatment for a brain aneurysm, brain trauma, or emergency surgery on the brain of any kind. It would have to go to a panel called the Government Program Ethics Committee panel prior to any surgery being authorized. None of which he advised who were on the panel were medical doctors only program administrators! And the new term for older folks regarding the program was they were no longer considered Patients they were referred to as "UNITS" And the care was now considered not to be Medical Care or Treatment anymore but "Comfort Care"! What does that tell you! Maybe first see if they can live through it, or medicate them until they expire. In essence they are old and not worth the expense and trouble. So if you now reach that age and need surgery your possibility of getting anything but "Comfort Care" is slim. We will in all probability die waiting on a decision from the Ethics Committee appointed by the Administration. I relate that to a word called "HOSPIS". as in the last three years I have watched my father in law and my mother two years ago go through it! God Bless them both! What it means is they Dope them, make them comfortable (Out of It!) until they expire! It is all about your life's value, makes me feel good about the value they place on your's and my life. I do not know about you! :rolleyes: We are going to have our life's value now based on economics and ethics since we are old! These Old Folks are the folks that I remind you, that helped and spent their life being productive citizens, paying their taxes to the government, raised good families, improved our American way of life, sweating in the factories, taught our children, were mom's, dads brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, fought in the wars protecting our freedom and on and on. And to the government in power counts their life as no longer anything of value but gives free medical treatment and surgery to those that are absolutely not deserving who live here in the USA. The doctor concluded and mentioned a person being old or young doesn't and should not matter. Anyone with a serious brain injury or aneurysm does not have time to wait for an hour, hours or until tomorrow for a government appointed ethics committee to meet, vote and decide if they can be operated on. In those cases they only have minutes if that! Sorry but this program is a bunch of BS!
    WAKE UP AMERICA! What's next down the road euthanasia? Kind of similar isn't it to past history lessons! What else is hidden in the Obama Health Care Bill? You can bet there is more! You decide 2012 is coming and this is not a political party announcement. Think about it! It is our life or future life and the lives of members of our family in the balance!

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I have been trying to tell people what is happening. Obama is out to kill off the seniors as a useless expense. After the age of 76, a senior will no longer be eligible for major life saving procedures. The Death Board is not a joke. In 2014 Medicare will cost $270 a month and all the hidden rules will come into effect. This was done so seniors would not be "confused" at election time. There are people out there that can not afford medicine and food right now. AARP sold out the seniors for a $2 billion profit and now says get over it.

3. BikerRN

BikerRN New Member

We need to "get over" this administration, and the incumbents that voted for this atrocity, and send them packing.

Biker

4. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Thank you I'm spreading the news, this will be a key argument against Obamacare lovers.
    Ron Paul 2012 if you want a real change!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  5. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Your 100% Correct!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYONE IS STILL VOTING FOR THESE PEOPLE!

I guess they may realize it some day, when their parent or grandparent gets that age and they have to watch them die! Or they get older! I am sure it will be far worse by that time. And how are they going to feel when they reach that age have heart or respiratory problems and know that the government does not care in fact they want then to die! WAKE UP AMERICA!But again many have also forgotten 911 because it does not concern them!
    So I guess we can not expect any intellectual line of thought to be stimulated between their ears!:rolleyes:
    As a buddy of mine use to state!
    " They are about as Sharp as the Leading Edge of a Bowling Ball!:D

6. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Congress and the cabinet won't be part of the euthenasia. They have their own, separate, health care for life. They are always sure to exclude themselves from the s*** they shove down the throats of the people who are paying their freight. It may be the best thing we can do, to simply vote out all the incumbents, even if we don't know the people who will replace them. It surely can't get any worse.

7. Hollander

Hollander New Member

We need to make sure that we get as many of our like-minded friends and neighbors to the polls in November and make sure that the Obamination is thrown out of office for good.

8. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

If any of you saw the old-time Charlton Heston movie, "Soylent Green", you'll find a similarity here. When people reached age 70 they were euthanized and sent to the Soylent Green factory, where they were ground up, dehydrated, compressed into tablets and distributed as food. (Also, Obama has no original ideas of his own. He is just a puppet for the greedy, power-crazy people who are really running the world. And it is unlikely that anybody who replaces him will have the guts to stand up for us.)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I went on medicare last year.

This scares the sh!t out of me!

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

It's all good, I'm sure you'll be tasty in your wafer configuration. :)

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Just remember when you bite into that Soylent Green that I was carrying when they processed me!

Attached Files:

12. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

I was thinking it was 40 in the movie - - - no big differance, same result.

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

the ironic thing is that most liekly we will be forced to vote for the guy who designed that abortion for obama. mitt romney...

if you think romney is actually against romneycare now called obamacare that will be an uphill battle as he thinks its a fantastic idea.

14. cottontop

cottontop Guest

All I know is this. I retired early from the school system because I could not take it anymore. Admimistrators were constantly walking into my classroom (not just mine, but every teacher) and observing to make sure I was following the curriculum that the county had paid millions for, whether it worked for me and my students or not. Different things had to be in place on the bulletin boards and my lesson plans had to match their time line to the letter. Also, new programs were constantly being introduced on top of everything else and we were forced to follow them or we were written up. Also, we still had to be using the previously introduced material along with the new stuff. I could not follow all of this new stuff and teach my students at the same time. I knew what worked for my students and the administration and big wigs at the county office did not. Teachers are not treated like the professionals they are. I have no debt, so I retired early. My only problem is that I have no health insurance as I cannot afford it. My pay went down drastically. I am blind in my left eye and I don't have the $8K to pay for the surgery I need. As a result, I am suffering. I am 5 years away from medicare. Call it Obama Care, Romney Care, Ron Paul Care, socialized medicine or what ever you want, the fact remains is that it seems a shame that someone like me who spent many years as a public servant, working w/ handicapped kids cannot get a simple surgery that would restore my vision just because I am no longer qualified for employee health insurance and at 61, I am too young for medicare, and don't make enough money to buy health insurance. It just doesn't seem right. It is not a partisan thing. It doesn't matter who is in office, I will continue to remain half blind for several more years to come. I faithfully served my community and the community doesn't care.
    cottontop

15. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Ive already have accepted that i wint live that long

16. armsmaster270

armsmaster270 New Member

Why can't "We The People" pass a grassroots bill to be voted on that abolishes the pol's medical plan and put them in the boat with us.

17. gwk4667

gwk4667 New Member

If we pass the 28th amendment it would correct 90% of the wrongs the government has put on us.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States".

But so far the people in both houses do not feel it is in their best interest to evenhave discussions on this!

18. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

That's because the people of Congress don't report to us. Thay report to the people who bribe and coerce them.

19. TimKS

TimKS Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't like being cold hearted, but you should have sucked it up and changed your lifestyle. Cell phone,internet service, etc. are all crap we can do without if we must. Healthcare ins. is tops on my priority list of things to have....it should have been tops for you too. Sorry.

20. cottontop

cottontop Guest

I did "suck it up" as you say, but health insurance would take all the income I have and then I could not afford rent, electricity, groceries, etc. It just seems a crime that doctors and hospital charge so much. It is nothing more than legalized greed. But, hopefully I won't live long enough for it to matter anyway. And, if I do, I still have one good eye. I guess that's better than nothing.
    cottontop