Dang.............!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Mar 29, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Just got an E-Mail , been waiting for ammo three months and they tell me three more months , WTF.......! :confused:

2. RedneckRazkal

RedneckRazkal New Member

From what I hear the government really hewed you guys over in the states. Are the rumors true about the amo shortage?

3. bowhunter17

bowhunter17 New Member

They are very true. The only thing left on the shelves are shotgun shells, and the price for shotgun shells has pretty much tripled where I live.

4. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Damn that sux, i just got home from a visit from one of my lgs, Orion Arms Corp. The shelves were well stocked and i didnt see any price gouging either. I looked at a Glock just for s**ts priced at $535, Glock 23 i think. Also i overheard one of the sales guys on the phone with a customer who was asking about AR15 prices. Del-ton AR flattop with no rear sights and collapsible stock for $860 and another brand i dont recall for $880. I just havent seen any evidence of price gouging and/or ammo and firearm shortages here.

5. RedneckRazkal

RedneckRazkal New Member

Yikes. I was hoping they were wrong. Hope it dont affect the Canadian amo costs. I just started my storage.

6. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Who would a thunk..? I thought 45/70,s would be easy to get .! Oh well , I'll wait , still gots enough for a while,,! ;)

7. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Just when you think the Owe-bamo-nation

can't waste any more money, NOW

they're pissing away our tax dollars to

buy tractor-trailer loads of 22LR

away from us?

I don't know what the Head Moron

&$#@-face In Charge is doing, but I

certainly hope he knows NOBODY's

impressed . . .