Dallas Cowboys in Top 10 for SB2013

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by danf_fl, Aug 10, 2012.

1. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Coming from a Texas new source...lol

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I couldn't care less what the Vegas odds are but I will say this ... the only way Dallas Cowgirls make the playoffs is as a wild card

... then lose in the 1st rd on the road :p

GO BLUE! :D

Attached Files:

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

5. Gonzilla

Gonzilla New Member

I watched last years shoot out today - rerun on NFL channel - blocked field goal stopped OT. Great game !

All I want is a the repeat of a great game. Then we get to see Eli's older brother go to work.

6. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

I'm a cowboys fan. I think they will be lucky to make 8-8. I think it's time to trade romo. And fire Jason garret. I like romo. But it's the same stuff year after year. I want something to look foward to like the colts and redskins. And Jason garret is not head coach material. And also trade dez Bryant. He's looked good last 2 games but I think we could get something better for him.

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I live in Texas and WANT the pokes to do well, but I cannot understand why they hang on to this loser Romo. He will NEVER lead them (or any other team) to a Super Bowl. I would bet a months salary on that.

The Houston team will probably never get the following from me the Oilers did. They are playing very well, but I just cannot get into them. Gary Kubiak is a great coach (I met him when we were both in high school. I played football with his cousin) but I remain luke warm about them.