Dad Shoots Daughter's Laptop

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by silverado113, Feb 10, 2012.

1. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

So after his daughter posts a fairly nasty write up about her parents on Facebook this dad teaches her a lesson. He has my vote for parent of the year.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Thats pretty funny, i dont know if i would have shot the laptop though, because im sure that he is the one that bought it. I would have probably just confiscated it and locked her out of it..still,thats funny

3. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

That was absolutely GREAT!!!!!!!!

He gets my vote for Parent of the Year!

4. dks7895

dks7895 New Member

I agree. A lot of kids today take things for granted. They expect the world to be handed to them on a silver platter. I too support this dads approach.

5. bassho

bassho New Member

6. Paladin201

Paladin201 New Member

You go Dad!!!!! I'd just love to see the daughter's face when she gets home and sees her laptop.

7. MrWray

MrWray New Member

That would be priceless, i would have wrote something on her facebook that was embarrassing before i destroyed it. Like,"OMG ive had horrible gas all day long, i just tried to fart and i crapped my pants. Now ive got to wash my pants in the bathtub. Not a good day!" LOL

8. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

been there, wanted to do that

9. theropinfool

theropinfool New Member

My little girl is 2 and loves daddy, is this what I have to look forward to?

10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Only if you spoil her. Raise her to be responsible and you'll be alright. My daughters are 21 and 35 and both are a joy and a blessing.

11. fmj

fmj New Member

Teenagers period are a pain in the @$$!!!! Girls are the WORST!!!

12. Jay

Jay New Member

I'm quite sure that Mr. Schumer and Ms Feinstein, are giggling all the way to their anti-gun ammo vault with this moron's tacit contribution to reasons to favor gun control.

Just what we need, an idiot as a negative example.

But that's just my opinion.

13. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

If I shot it I would have demanded she paid for that as well.

14. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

He did tell her she was going to pay for the rounds...lol I though that was hilarious.

15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

For all of you with you kids, or incipient teens to be- I want to reassure you, there IS life after teenagers.

No, really, there is. But yes, the teen years will be flavored with some degree of angst, sturm und drang, and drama.

We had a teen daughter (who is now in her 30s, with a teen of her own) who, after a discussion of her behavior one day, decided it would be appropriate to stalk into her room, and slam the door as hard as she could.

I calmly removed door, carried it to my workshop, and explained that she could live WITHOUT a door to her room for the next week.

Only had to do that once.

Recently, she was having to address a behavior issue with her daughter, and told her "Look, I tried every bit of this with your Grandad, and HE caught me at it- I WILL catch you at it. Understood?" (Subdued) "Yes, ma'am."

16. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Funny video, maybe shooting the laptop was a bit much, but still funny.

Hey! I'm technically a teen (at least until August), and I'm not a pain in the butt. (well, at least not that much of one. :D)

You hit the nail on the head about the girls being worst then the boys though. :p

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  17. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

I would have had more fun with it and carried a few extra guns and made a day of it. If you're going to destroy something that expensive make it worth it. I wonder what 00 buckshot would do to it...

18. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

I love that the daughter owes money for the hollow points! HaHahahaH! I think he should have taken it out somewhere and let his buddies shoot the **** out of it too.

19. opaww

opaww New Member

[My little girl is 2 and loves daddy, is this what I have to look forward to?

That is the Grandfathers job, we get to spoil them and then send them home.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
  20. countryboy

countryboy New Member

I whole heartedly agree that something needed to be done in that situation. Destroying the laptop that he most likely paid for, and she could not legally claim ownership of (in most states minors under 16 can not legally own anything), seems well within his rights. Though I can't argue with his choosing to shoot it, it does offer ammunition to the antigun crusaders.... However, the same thing was done to STOLEN property in a movie titled "office space" a few years ago using baseball bats and a sledge hammer, shall we outlaw those weapons of violence while we're at it? Though his using a firearm to drive his point home doesn't help the gun carrying community, a blunt object such as a bat or hammer would not have made the impact on the girl that was clearly necessary to get her attention. I agree with his actions and the only regret is that simple minded people who feel the need to force others to comply with their beliefs will use this as an excuse against we who enjoy responsible gun ownership. I don't think you can even claim his actions as irresponsible because he uses a back stop (the soft ground), he destroys his own property, he doesn't endanger anyone, and at no point does he handle the weapon in an unsafe manor. It's hard to fault him, but its sad that there are people who will try hard to find a way to do so.

EXPENDABLE

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012