Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Congrats on the find. I picked up the same gun in high polished SS a few years ago.

Best shooting full size 9 mm I've ever shot. :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
good find Marc. looks good, now just go and shoot the snot out of it!

yeah i wanted to give him a hard time about his use of words too!:D

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully you guys got a chuckle out if my lame joke. I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow... can't wait!

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Hopefully you guys got a chuckle out if my lame joke. I'll be taking it to the range tomorrow... can't wait!
Yes, most of us really do have a sense of humor :p
Let us know how you two get along :cool:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We get along just fine. I have to say the CZ 75b fits my hand better than any other handgun I've ever fired. It shoots great no problems with the 100 WWB I sent down range. Not sure why the previous owner only put a couple of rounds thought it, still had factory grease in it when I got it home yesterday. Their loss and my gain.

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
We get along just fine. I have to say the CZ 75b fits my hand better than any other handgun I've ever fired. It shoots great no problems with the 100 WWB I sent down range. Not sure why the previous owner only put a couple of rounds thought it, still had factory grease in it when I got it home yesterday.
Their loss and my gain
Thats the way to look at it :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They had the stainless steel model 75b at the shop and if I had had $800 it'd be mine now. But I'm real happy with the gun and deal I got on this one.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bostonscottkelly said:
Great looking handgun....unfortunately I live in massachusetts & cZ is on the banned list....too bad for us
Move up here to NH, we can own anything we want and we're still only 1+ hour from Boston (so we can see the Red Sox).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts