Cz75b

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by junho806, Aug 24, 2010.

1. junho806

junho806 New Member

Went to the range after class today and put another 100rds through her
    @7 yards 10 rds 2 fliers :p
    winchester 115 gr. FMJ

I'm pretty sure its because i'm a noob but when i put it out to 10yrds the groupings are no where near as tight...kinda frustrating. thinking about taking some formal classes

Attached Files:

2. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

The grouping is pretty good, don't know why your upset; BUT to improve:
    Concentrate more on squeezing the trigger the same from start to finish will help.
    Experienced shooters will tell you that trigger control is more important than sight alignment (not that the sights are unimportant).
    But when you "master" the trigger then you will notice that you can even point shoot better.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010

3. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Junho,Looks like you are shooting OK to me.Nice group,even with the 2 flyers.

I need to get to the range and try out the CZ40B that I bought a couple weeks ago.It's just been too hot to think about going to the range,but we are going to have some cooler weather for a few days.

4. junho806

junho806 New Member

hmmm interesting will keep that in mind mesinge
    my 7yrd is fine but when i shoot at 10yrds the groupings are like 4 times bigger :(
    keep the tips coming guys!
    :D

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Make sure you have the same grip every time. Pay attention to your front sight, that's where it all happens. ;) Slowly squeeeeeeze the trigger straight back. Let the shot surprise you.

And by the way, that's already pretty fair shooting. :cool:

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

That's pretty good shooting really. To get better just shoot more. The trigger will get better on that the more you shoot it, trust me. :D