CZ75 Pre "B" finally finished

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by kdog, Aug 10, 2013.

1. kdog

kdog Member

After years of pimping and tuning, I think I have my CZ75 "Pre B" in it`s final state.

Here a pic of it, how it look now. Chrome frame, blued slide, custom built fixed sights in tactical style, converted drom DA/SA to SA, straight SA trigger with pre travel adjustment and triggerstop, reduced triggerpull to approx1000gramms, , wooden hogue flat panel grips...and that is only the 2nd upper on there.....it shoots just perfect. Nails a 25cm frying pan on 50m........a bit like the Hickock45 Gong.....:D

Attached Files:

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Looks nice. Good job. I had to convert grams over to lbs to understand. (In case anyone is interested, its about 2lbs, 3ozs).

Anyway, congrats again!

3. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

I have the CZ 75B. You have a beautiful gun, congratulations on finishing a great job.

4. mdauben

mdauben New Member

Nice! I think we really don't see enough photos of CZ pistols and yours is certainly a looker!

5. cwcoolcow

cwcoolcow New Member

Very very nice! What year is your PreB?

6. kdog

kdog Member

It`s from 1986.
    Layed in the gun safe for several years at a security company and the gunsmith bought a bunch of them.

And just to get you drooling....I payed €80,- for it in 2008. That is approx. $ 100,-

But it looked a bit rough....

[​IMG]

kind of like the ugly duckling turning into a pretty swan...:D

The entire transformation came at about € 600,-so approx. $ 800,-

7. Clem

Clem Member

It looks great. I did mine a little differently: I put Bomar sights on it, left it double action, put on checkered, wood grips and trimmed the hammer spur to preclude hammer bite. I hope yours shoots as well as mine does.

Attached Files: