CZ52 Troubles

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by zaitsev44, Apr 7, 2014.

1. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

I bent my CZ52's trigger return spring back in November or so. So in December I ordered a new one from Buymilsurp, and was sent the wrong part because he was out of the one I needed. I did lots of searching and bought one off a individual on Gunboards last week. I just received it today. I get to disassembling it and looking up how to correctly put it back together. I did everything by the book, I get it back together short of the slide and grips. I cocked the hammer, flipped the safety off, and pulled the trigger. It did everything it was supposed to, I tried a second time, success. I try a third and final time, and the trigger connector bar disengages. I loosen the retaining nut slightly, push it back where it belonged, and tried again, it disengages again. I go back through and recheck everything, and everything seems fine. If I held the bar in place it worked, but unsupported it kept disengaging. By this time I am upset and put all the small parts back in their bags, throw the pistol back together less small trigger parts, and back in the holster. Can anyone shed some light on this please? What to do, have to change, ect. I can post detailed pictures if needed. Thanks for all feedback!

2. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Check out Youtube. There are several videos. Here is one to start with. Hope this helps.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evKaWSOk974[/ame]

3. orangello

orangello New Member

4. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

Thank for all your feedback. Also, why shouldn't I store it in the holster?

5. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Holsters, gun socks, and cases retain moisture. this can cause rust issues. Not fun to deal with. I have had to reblue my uncles Dan Wesson VH15 twice due to him keeping it in the holster, in his cabinet. He now store it in a locked ammo can with a dessicant pack. Time will tell on that decision. Don't matter much to me, I still get a C-Note whenever I touch up one of his pistols, but you have to think he would have learned by now..