Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have shot a friend’s CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 a few times, and I like it.
Don’t know if for home defense, truck gun or simply because I can, but I’m thinking of getting one.

·
Supporting Member
13,109 Posts
J102

I took a look at one on the Internet that would be an excellent candidate for a Suppressor. And Sub Sonic Rounds.
What a defense weapon that would make. I did not look to see, but what Magazines do they take?

Reactions: j102

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J102

I took a look at one on the Internet that would be an excellent candidate for a Suppressor. And Sub Sonic Rounds.
What a defense weapon that would make. I did not look to see, but what Magazines do they take?

The standard CZ magazines are 20 and 30 rounds. Magpul makes 35 rounds ones, and PSA makes some too, not sure if the AKV ones or a different model.

·
Registered
13 Posts
With my carbine it doesn't take long to burn through plenty of 9mm ammo, that's for sure. The weapon is really sweet once you make the obligatory mods. Those include the HB Industries AK style safety selectors, the reduced weight trigger spring kit and a new grip. I've also swapped the mag release. All very simple and inexpensive mods that make it an exceptional weapon.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With my carbine it doesn't take long to burn through plenty of 9mm ammo, that's for sure. The weapon is really sweet once you make the obligatory mods. Those include the HB Industries AK style safety selectors, the reduced weight trigger spring kit and a new grip. I've also swapped the mag release. All very simple and inexpensive mods that make it an exceptional weapon.
Yes, those are mandatory modifications.
How do you like the AK style safety selectors? I read most people just do the safety delete instead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts