CZ Ringneck

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by JonM, Aug 22, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

here is my favorite shotgun. CZ Ringneck 12 gauge 2 3/4 and 3inch magnum shells. both barrels accept removable chokes ive got a full set of chokes for each barrel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

while the gun isnt made by CZ it is actually a Huglu made arm for CZ. i purchased this one at a gunshow nib for 700$ CZ lists them at 975$. i really enjoy shooting this gun for a shotgun. for the price they charge i can go thru about 10 of them for the price of an older winchester side by side.

ive fired the older winchester 10k$ SxS at trap ranges i cant honestly tell any difference other than how smooth the winchester breaks open and how beautiful the winchesters are. if i dropped 10K on a shotgun i would be afraid to shoot it...

2. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

That is a beautiful gun for sure. Sounds like a good price for a quality made SxS. Do they make it in 16 gauge?

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Very pretty! Too nice to shoot...almost!

Always wanted a side by side 12.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

thanks :) i like it better than my mossberg 835 pump and thats one very very smooth pump action.

the ringneck comes in 12ga 16ga and 20ga

5. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

That sure is a beauty.

6. orangello

orangello New Member

Very pretty firearm!

OK, why "ringneck"? The suggested target or is there a ring on the barrels?

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

thats just the label cz puts on it. as their SxS shotguns are all named after types of pheasents. the ringneck pheasent is what they label it after.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Thanks! Makes more sense than it would for Jennings (the theiving ho, the non-paying custie, the unfair pimp, the mark, etc.). :)

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

Omg lol!!!!