Cz p07

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by morrow12tech, Dec 21, 2011.

1. morrow12tech

morrow12tech New Member

Like to here some input on this gun

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

In regards to what topic concerning it??

3. morrow12tech

morrow12tech New Member

Is it a nice piece and has anyone had any problems with it it feels great in my hand

4. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

I have one and love it. I bought mine in 9mm, mostly because I don't have a 9 and that was my next caliber of choice. The mag claims to hold 16 rounds, good luck with that, although, I feel like if you miss 15 times that 16th probably isn't gonna matter. The only other negative thing I can come up with is the mag don't drop, you have to give it a tug to remove it, not a issue to me, I hope it goes away with wear but I highly doubt it will. Ive put about 300 round through mine without a hiccup so far and this thing will drive nails. If I could find a concealed holster I like I would carry this all the time. As for the finish, its a little rough but that also means is wont be sliding around in your hand when you fire it. When you pick it up it will come in a plastic bag inside a cheesy black case, 2 mags, and it will be saturated in shipping lube. If you wanna go straight to the range, bring a wipe rag. Also, Buds Gun Shop in Kentucky has the best price Ive seen it for. Go buy it, you wont be disappointed.

5. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

Will my shoes feel comfortable to you as it does for me?

You need to go out and hold it and squeeze it to get a good feeling for yourself.