Cz p07

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by errday121, Jul 19, 2014.

1. errday121

errday121 New Member

I'm going to pick one up next month unless anyone thinks I'd be wasting my time. Are they reliable?

2. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

I just picked up P07 duty in 9mm- wow what a shooter and perfect for IWB carry. I have carried this about a week now and it carries nice.What a polymer pistol should be imo. Trigger is worth mentioning as exceptional. 99.9/100 for carry pistol accuracy. Some people will not like the looks of this gun. The trigger guard is largish.

Of course no opinion yet about durability over time but CZ s are built very tough. I have heard that this gun is not as impressive in .40 as it is in 9mm. If I like this gun half as much in a year as I do now I'll be happy

3. errday121

errday121 New Member

I've had my eye on the 2014 model for a while and people seem to love it

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I have not had a chance to run a lot of ammo through mine but it has not hiccuped even on a mag with 16 rounds of mixed ammo. 4 different types, weights and brands randomly loaded.

5. armoredman

armoredman Member

Let me think, do I like the CZ P-07?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah, I do. :) The new reworked version is even nicer, with the improvements learned from the P-09.

6. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Mine is a B series, I prefer that look to the 2014 (specifically don't like the serrations they added to the front of the slide) Lock and load for Pete's sake, who need s training wheels to rack a slide?

7. Defiant_one

Defiant_one New Member

Hmmm...is a CZ a good choice?

I can't get enough of mine. I think I am up to a 1000 rounds by now, 2 months, not 1 single FTF. Flawless. And the most amazing trigger...

I have the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical (tac ti cool....lol)

9mm heaven

[​IMG]

8. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

It's not a very good gun.

It's a great gun. I'll be adding one in about a week. Selling a Glock 27 I never use to fund the project. Don't know how I'll use the P-07, but I like it enough to want one around for whatever purpose I choose.

CZ offers the best quality pistols on planet Earth in the $400-700 range, for my tastes.

9. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

The holster pictured is designed for Springfield XD/XDM. It fits the P07 like a glove (same large, square trigger guard). The leather extends another 1/2 inch or so past the end of the barrel. (I like this it cuts down on lint). $69 at Gander Mountain, I tried every holster they had. I'm sure this can be had online much cheaper......

If using this holster note that during break-in that the right de-cocker lever wants to get caught up on the outside edge of the holster when IWB. Not so taking it out. Just don't gorilla force it early on I think that could lead to a busted something or other

Attached Files: