CZ forum

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by winds-of-change, May 2, 2014.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Of all the sub forums here I see there is no CZ sub forum. If anyone is interested in discussing or learning about CZs, please feel free to come join us on this Grouplbuilder forum. There are some mighty knowledgeable and fun people there.

http://www.cztalk.com/forum.php

2. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Please liven it up guys. I notice a few familiar names over there but, we need more.

3. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

Please guys, if you are interested in CZ brand firearms, please come over and join us at out sister forum, and help us get it off the ground.

www.cztalk.com

4. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Please explain why FTF has the following manufacturer specific forums:

XD
    Glock
    Sig Sauer
    H&K
    Ruger
    M&P (as if S&W were not enough)
    Beretta
    S&W Taurus

For CZ, we need to go to another site? Not enough time in my day. I suspect this is an attempt to make some $$ for someone; I appreciate that but by NOT creating a FTF sub-forum for CZ's, you are doing us all a disservice. This, we do not appreciate

5. G30USMC

G30USMC New Member Supporter

We never said we would not create a CZ forum. We were just trying to get traffic to our sister site

6. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Winds to the contrary, every time this subject has come up, you guys point me to your sister site. I think we all know that there is plenty of interest in a CZ sub forum on this site.

I posted a poll on this very topic a few minutes ago: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/should-ftf-create-cz-pistol-sub-forum-109377/

Why don't you all create a sub-forum on FTF, and put a sticky extolling the virtues of the other 'sister' site??

My 2 cents.

7. Defiant_one

Defiant_one New Member

I second that

Asked when I first arrived...

I have to ask the admins/mods, what is the value of a sister site specific to CZ (asking seriously)? Is it to direct traffic, advertising ?

One of the reasons I don't frequent the Bersa forums is...well...its pretty much only about Bersa...so

Attendance is limited
    Subject matter is limited

On FTF, the topics are high and wide so one could go here exclusively. I used to post more on THR but I like FTF better (though I still check THR) every day. I digress.

Please ADD CZ forum to this site ...:D

8. winds-of-change

I understand your point. But you can't blame a girl for trying. I'm just a Mod and I have little say in what goes on or off this forum.

9. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

The CZ forum's most active thread is the never ending thread about nothing. I am new to CZ otherwise I'd offer more over there. The inactivity there makes me go hop on the other CZ forum since there are actually people and information there.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

10. winds-of-change

It's a vicious cycle. Not enough members, not enough info. Not enough info, not enough members. I fully understand what you are saying.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me to create more interest in our sister CZ forum?

11. Defiant_one

Defiant_one New Member

Yes...suggestions

Cancel the site, save on the site costs, move it over here...LOL

Not trying to dis you...the subject is too limited for its own site. Even if international, there is only so much CZ to talk about

Now if it was a handgun only site (all brands), there would be enough variety to keep it going..but why when you have FTF ?

Micro levels are not always efficient... :(

12. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

Truth. Cut the losses on an experiment gone bad.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

13. Mongo

Mongo Active Member Supporter

Although CZ's are a fine weapon, are they that popular to need a subforum? Could they be discussed in the semi auto pistol forum?

14. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Not your thing - what do you care?