Cz 75

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by jakeball, Mar 12, 2014.

1. jakeball

jakeball New Member

Looking for an IDPA gun, thinking about using the cz 75 bd. any suggestions/tips/info?

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

2. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

The CZ 75 is a accurate smooth trigger gun, I have several of them and love them, steel frame and feel good in my hand.

3. jakeball

jakeball New Member

Yeah i only hear good things

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I am not into competition, but I do enjoy plinking with my CZ-75.

Regarding the decocker model, have you considered the model with their omega trigger? I have heard that it allows you to switch from a safety to a decocker setup, might be handy. It is also supposed to be simpler to break down.

5. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

I have the 75 BD. I think it is an amazing handgun. Mine does not have a match grade trigger but the stock trigger is very smooth and responsive. The most accurate 9mm I have ever shot, that goes for rapid or slow fire

I've got the standard black, to me it looks bad a**, but I have to say the stainless with wood grips is quite a looker......

Attached Files:

• a1a.jpg
      a1a.jpg
      File size:
      28.7 KB
      Views:
  6. jakeball

jakeball New Member

Hmm did not know that, is the omega trigger smoother?

7. jakeball

jakeball New Member

Stainless is nice but distracting for competition. Lol

8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Anna Purna swears by her CZ-75B. I agree with her assessment of the firearm. Excellent pistol. I have fired a full size CZ-75 many times. Awesome.

Still, I recommend and swear by my Sig Sauer P226. Best damn pistol I have ever owned. I have owned one since I was 18 years old. I normally sell my pistols every 7 years. I can only own two with a hunter's license. I always buy a P226 and another gun. But always the P226.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/german-stamped-sig-sauer-p226r-92428/

9. jakeball

jakeball New Member

Personally im not crazy about sig. They are just not me.

10. Clem

Clem Member

I have had a CZ-75 for many years. When I was shooting IPSC with a 1911, I was getting ready to move and the real estate agent didn’t like my reloading setup, so I put it away and shot some inexpensive 9mm ball in my CZ-75 that summer. Worked fine. I didn’t have to shag brass either.

Attached Files:

11. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

The 75 is a great pistol.

Specifically for competition, I might lean toward an EAA Witness Match. It's a CZ 75 clone with an excellent match trigger. And the price is about the same as a CZ 75.