Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1875 dollars. I get can it for 19 percent less, since I do not have to pay German sales tax.

·
Registered
439 Posts
It is a unique looking finish and CZ's are great handguns, if not one of the best, but its still a lot of money. Wear and tear would probably show. Guess it depends if you want it for show or range.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Jagermeister said:
1875 dollars. I get can it for 19 percent less, since I do not have to pay German sales tax.
I never counted for the sales tax at all. Just converted the shown price.

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
They couldn't slap some shaped wood grips on it? Pfffft! I stick with the one I got.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I wouldn't take it for free, regardless of terrible paint job. Ugly gun, always had been! Heck you couldn't pay me to shoot it, let alone own.

·
Registered
439 Posts
BeyondTheBox said:
I wouldn't take it for free, regardless of terrible paint job. Ugly gun, always had been! Heck you couldn't pay me to shoot it, let alone own.
I've shot several CZ's and take my word for it, if you ever shoot one, you will probably change your mind.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I've shot several CZ's and take my word for it, if you ever shoot one, you will probably change your mind.
I don't work like that. Looks are primary to me in things I collect and hobbies I partake. This gun would never touch my hands other than to move out of the way of something I wanted to get to. Now the 2075... Oh yeah baby, donkey Kong kinda sh!t. ;P

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Give it some wood grips and i'd be willing to buy it. Gotta turn 21 first; oh well it just gives me time to save.

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
Have to agree on the wood grips. Any gun that costs over $500, excluding polymer frames such as GLOCKs, M&Ps, and such, should have, at the very least, plain wood grips as an available no extra charge option.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
No i wouldnt. Not a huge fan of case colouring.

Wow....really wish that's how it was done here too.
I dont. It lets the govmnt jack up taxes at will the consumer then never notices. Its more of a hidden fee than a hidden fee...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Unique collector gun for display for the money - sure. I like the look. BUT for that kind of money, I would think about buying at least two other guns first.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
JonM said:
No i wouldnt. Not a huge fan of case colouring.

I dont. It lets the govmnt jack up taxes at will the consumer then never notices. Its more of a hidden fee than a hidden fee...
That's true, but it'd be nice to not have to try and figure the taxes on your own though. I always hated doing that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts