Cut or button rifling machine

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by alard17, Nov 26, 2011.

  1. alard17

    alard17 New Member

    Hi guys; I was wondering if it is possiple to buy a small cut or button (any of them) rifling machine here in usa without a licene and if it was possiple how much does it gona cost me !:confused:
    which kind is best (the maximum length of the barrel blank is 30 cm)!:D
    Can I EXPORT it to another country ! :cool:
  2. Marlinman

    Marlinman New Member

    As to the other ?s i think you do have to have a liscence but i know you have to have one to export.

  3. danf_fl

    danf_fl Retired Supporter

    If money is not object, you can do anything.

    Exports are questions can be asked at the BATF website.
    Now, importing the equipment to your country is your baliwick. Zoll, TuV, customs, or whatever is involved will have to be paid by you. If you want, look up Peters Stahl in Paderborn Germany. The have done business with Springfield Armory in the past and are familiar with exporting to the US and may know information on importing from the US.

    And with that being a complete machine shop, maybe they could help you get the equipment you need.