Firearms Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE no haters! I broke down and accessorized my cw9 with a pretty new paint job! I went back and forth with this decision for weeks. I have always said I would NOT do the pink gun thing. I really do like some of the pink guns but was seriously afraid of getting ripped to pieces by people that think pink does not belong on a gun, or that I am somehow less than a serious gun gal by having a pink gun. Anyway you can see it here:
www.belrockcitygirl.com

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
It's your gun, paint it anyway you want! I carry a Ladysmith .357(stocking stuffer for my wife, she prefers the model 19, not for cc though) sometimes. I'm a big dude & I'll carry whatever the hell I want!;)

·
Administrator
34,617 Posts
It's beautiful. Tastefully done. I love a pink gun. Never mind 'the haters'. I think it's great.

·
Registered
530 Posts
PLEASE no haters! I broke down and accessorized my cw9 with a pretty new paint job! I went back and forth with this decision for weeks. I have always said I would NOT do the pink gun thing. I really do like some of the pink guns but was seriously afraid of getting ripped to pieces by people that think pink does not belong on a gun, or that I am somehow less than a serious gun gal by having a pink gun. Anyway you can see it here:
www.belrockcitygirl.com
In my opinion, anything that helps someone's interest up in shooting or keeps someone's interest up in shooting is a great thing!!
There is nothing wrong with pink guns.
Yours does look pretty cool too (better than the usual pink guns).

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Looks good to me. My wife carries a J-Frame with a pink grip.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I agree. Customize it as you wish. It's "your" gun. My wife is hellbent on having a purple range bag. Not many of those seem to exist. But she has the S&W MP15-22 in Tiger Stripe Pink Camo. If it gets her to shoot, it's well worth it to me!

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
i definately like it. great job nice shade of pink too!!

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
It's now truly yours. :cool:

BTW, great blog.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.