Custom Handmade Flint Knapped Obsidian Blade Knife

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by rp50817, Jun 22, 2011.

1. rp50817

rp50817 New Member

SALE: REDUCED TO $67.95 FOR ANY MEMBER INCLUDING SHIPPING
    Would you consider taking a look at the custom, flint knapped obsidian blade knife I just made?
    It measures 10 7/8-inches long overall. It features a Mahogany Lace obsidian blade knapped by Ron Saunders of Nampa, Idaho.
    The Native American of Cherokee descent is considered by many to be the most outstanding lithic artist in the country. I am lucky to be able to get a blade from him. This a fantastic blade that is clear on the end, has streaks through the middle and is Mahogany near the handle.
    The blade is permanently hafted to an elk antler handle. The handle has been specially treated, finely sanded, polished and fitted with a fancy wooden end cap. Carefully wrapped brown sinew secures the joint of the handle and blade and creates a cosmetically enhanced authentic appearance.
    For Forum members, it was regularly $75 with free Priority Mail shipping in the continental U.S. and $70 for Supporting Members.
    Contact Randy at rp50817@windstream.net. Feel free to call 402-443-4947 or 402-304-1422.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

rp

Now that is a beauty! A work of art for sure! Fantastic!!!!

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

This one's mine too! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNiR5ZTb_MA]YouTube - ‪Finding Nemo - Mine Mine Mine‬‏[/ame]

4. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

My, my aren't we getting greedy??