Cross breed super tuck came in today!

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by colmustard, Jul 30, 2010.

1. colmustard

colmustard New Member

As the title explains it came in today! I orderd it for my S&W sigma in .40, and so far it is very comfy! Been wearin it around for awhile and am very impressed with how it feels and how its made! Also the retainability for a open top holster is better than what I thought it would be. Anyone else out there got one?:D

2. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Got 2. They are very nice.

3. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Yep, love mine for 1911

4. planenut

planenut New Member

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

It conceals so deep a picture is not possible:cool:

6. canebrake

canebrake New Member

"THE" most comfortable IWB holster I have worn!

My SuperTuck Deluxe works with seven of my handguns, five 1911s and two Browning HPs.

[​IMG]

This holster is the only IWB I have found comfortable enough to wear while carrying my steel government Colt during the summer here in South Florida!

[​IMG]

It even carries Fenrir concealed! I just need to remember it takes an additional minute or two to draw that puppy!

7. colmustard

colmustard New Member

I will try and post a pic up later, got to mess with the camera, I am not the best photogrepher lol!:eek:

8. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Those are the ones you can tuck your short in right? I've heard nothing but good things about them. For me any IWB does not need a thumb break. Though I want it there on an OWB. I do have a Bianchi IWB that has a thumb break but I don't lie it as much as the Gould I have without it.

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I use mine daily and absolutely love it!

10. colmustard

colmustard New Member

Here are a few pics of the cross breed with the S&W .40, sorry in advance for the poor photography.:D

Attached Files:

11. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Crossbreed and Milt Sparks, best custom holsters out there IMHO! :D
    [​IMG]

Jack

12. nhsuper44

nhsuper44 New Member

I have a Crossbreed supertuck for my Kimber ultra carry 2, and it is super comfortable !!!

13. KBlue

KBlue New Member

crossbreed is the winner of IWB awesomeness. I have a supertuck for my XDSC40 and a qwikclip for my S&W model 60. I'm leaning towards getting another supertuck for my XD45.

14. Biohazurd

Biohazurd New Member

I hear that, imo the best IWB holster for the 1911 ever made..

EVER!

15. hnealg

hnealg New Member

Love it!

I have one and I agree, it is very comfortable and does a great job with the "tuck" feature-excellent concealment! Good retention too.

The only negative is that if you are going in-and-out of "no-gun zones", it is very nearly impossible to discretely take off and put back on. (a simple. single clip IWB holster works better for that application)

16. horseman78164

horseman78164 New Member

I've had mine for 2 years. I carry a Glock 23. The more i wear it, the more comfortable it gets. No one can tell that I'm armed. Best on the market !!!

17. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Just received today mine for G22... thinking I could sleep with this thing. That comfortable.
    The search is finally over!

18. KBlue

KBlue New Member

try the qwikclip. same great concealment and retention as the supertuck, easy on and off while youre in the car.

Attached Files:

19. beege

beege New Member

Just got mine today for my XDM 45. Only 18 days from the time I ordered it. They said 4-5 weeks. Conceals really well. Finally found the right spot for it. This is my first IWB but it is comfortable......I can't imagine what it will feel like when it gets broke in good. Really happy. :D

20. horseman78164

horseman78164 New Member

hnealg, the law says you cant carry the gun, it says nothing about the Holster.