Criminal Minds trying to scare people away from guns ?!?!?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mesinge2, Apr 6, 2011.

1. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Ok, Criminal Minds is ticking me off. I am watching it right now and there is this woman that walks into a gun store asks for a "38 thing that spins." The clerks says "revolver" and hands her a 2.5" model (looks like a model 64? hard to tell), gives her the paperwork, tells her about the 3-day wait, and leaves her alone!

She loads it and starts to leave; then they stop her and she kills 4 people with four shot without the sights. They made it look like it was so simple to steal the gun. People are going to be nervous after this episode that "anyone can walk in with ammo load a gun and start killing people."

This just ticks me off! :mad:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. JonM

JonM Moderator

its not the first movie to portray gun sellers in such a fashion. usually they target pawnshop owners as the dupes.

3. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I was watching that too, and told my wife when the clerk walks off that there's no way a gun store employee would do something that stupid.:confused:

4. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

didnt the terminator to this too?

5. Jay

Jay New Member

Television... what do you really expect? Realism? Not since day one.

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Not a movie...
    :rolleyes:

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

UZI NINE MILL-UH-MEET-UH!

And there was a box of 12-ga shells right next to the counter, of which he dispatched the clerk.

8. hogrider

hogrider New Member

You're absolutely correct, especially now that everything is digital. Bad part is there are people that believe everything they see on television and the idiots can VOTE.

9. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Almost all TV shows are crap when it comes to guns. NCIS (which isn't a bad show) and most others (CSI, etc.) always check the "national gun registration" database...

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I used to like "Law & Order" and I think Mariska Hargitay is a major babe. However, the show has a very definite anti gun stance, so I just don't watch it any more.

11. WDB

WDB New Member

It's TV food for the Sheeple what do you expect? A distraction at best don't expect it to be correct in any sense, watch for brain down time.