Crazy people

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Zombiegirl, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

My husband and I were giving blood today in the Red Cross bus. This crazy lady (with a son the age of high teens wearing a clown wig hat and carrying a fake sword) come into thebus. She starts screaming because she didn't want her daughter in there and starts opening up the little interview rooms. It was like a Jerry Springer commercial. Considering that one arm was out of use I was starting to weigh my options when they got her under control. I think I might have to go back to the thread of racking with one hand for future reference. It would of came in handy today......

2. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Or you could carry one in the chamber?

3. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Very true.......

4. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

It would be your best bet. Is there a reason why you don't do so already? Are you worried about the gun going off?

5. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Not worried about it just going off, I worry that in a stressful situation I would accidentally pull the trigger when taking it out of my pocket. This can be resolved if I would just buy a holster. I haven't rushed to get one because my husband always has his.

6. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Well, now you have a reason to buy one :)

youtube has lots of cool holster videos. I know that it can be difficult for women to pick out holsters due to their figure/wardrobe, so when you find one you're interested in I'd do a youtube search and check out the reviews .

7. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

My wardrobe would not be an issue because I only wear pants. I don't do the dress and skirt thing. I will look into it for sure.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I swear, girl, you and I have a lot in common.

9. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I think you're right. ;)

10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Glad to hear it turned out ok for you.

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Uselesswithoutpics.jpg

next time, do what I do- whack her with an IV pole, and hog tie her with the collection tubing.

And while she is down, draw TWO pints. They are much more docile and easy to handle when they are a quart low, y'know.

Go buy a holster. Think of it as shopping for shoes for your gun. :p

12. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

That's funny! If you saw how nasty she looked, you wouldn't want to get near her blood. Haha

13. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Thanks. It was interesting......

14. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

When I give blood at the local red cross center, they have anti ccw signs plastered everywhere. I guess I shouldn't have assumed it was their policy at all red cross centers.

15. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

This was one of their mobile busses and to be honest, I didn't notice a sign. If there was.......oops!

16. primer1

I figured the first time I carry while giving blood I would pass out and my gun would go sliding across the floor when I bite it. Lol. There isn't much money in there for a crook to go after, but crooks are usually stoopud...

17. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I thinks it's more for people that might wig out after the needles and loss of blood. It's probably just a safety precaution.

18. primer1

So was the assault weapons bill