Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had someone shoot off 6 rounds in the alley behind my house.
which made me thankful for having my mossberg 500 with 18.5 inch barrel.
making me curious what do you keep for home protection?

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
just had someone shoot off 6 rounds in the alley behind my house.
which made me thankful for having my mossberg 500 with 18.5 inch barrel.
making me curious what do you keep for home protection?
OK, tell us. Did you reach for your Mossy first or your phone? And how long was it before the cops showed up?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
reached for the gun then the phone because when seconds count police are minutes away

·
Registered
206 Posts
Springfield xd 9mm on the nightstand. Along with a pelican flashlight

·
Banned
552 Posts
Ruger SR9 beside the bed with a rechargeable stream light on its base beside it and a AR sittin in the corner with full mag close by.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Renegade44 said:
Charles Daley 18" 12 Guage pump shotgun on bed rail and M&P 40 in the night stand.
Hey renegade44 I own the same shotgun as you, have you bought any aftermarket parts for your shotgun??? I have been looking around but failed every time I look.

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
110 lb pit w either a matched 45 acp sig nightmare pair, 870 avenger, or my 454 cassul freedom arms 83 as the finisher.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
No one could get close to the house with my dog roaming loose out there. She scares people. A big cute softy she is though, well..If she knows you.

If this happened before the boating accident (Sharks!..The horror...!) THen I would have had a Mossberg 12 ga, 38 air-weight in my pocket, and the Para Ord.1911 on my desk. I'm pretty much a vampire so I'm usually never in bed till about 8-9 am so I hadn't had a bedside gun in a while. Other people milling around on the day shift so they can yell at me if need be. :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts