Craigslist crazed psycho.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jul 12, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

My buddy hooked-up with this chick on ..CRAIGSLIST...about a week ago....BIG MISTAKE....Now he can't get her out of his life....In only one week she said she loves him and want's to have his kids...I said ..DAMN..you must be good in the bedroom,one week and this girl calls him all day long at work..He works at a car repair-shop...His boss said he got a call from this gal,when he woulden't answer his phone...Yesterday...Now today he said he told her to buzz-off....BIG-MISTAKE...Now she is trying to get him fired from his job...She's calling his boss and saying all kinds of stuff.....Saying he's stealing stuff..Smoking crack in the bathroom on his brake..The boss was mad at first,but then the next time she called he let her now the police where being called...He didn't call them but she thinks he did....So now he's not wanting to go home....She knows where he lives....I just found all this out just now....To Crazy....I bet she's outside his house right now,and I told him he can stay as long as he want's but next time-DON"T PICK THEM FROM CRAIGSLIST !!!!......CRAZED-PSYCHO's....He isn't smiling at all...and I guess I'm not being a good friend becouse I can't stop smiling.....:D:):D

2. orangello

orangello New Member

The crazy one's can be fun, but not usually for very long or without restraints & a safety word.

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

He said he's going to go home and face the music....I just can't stop smiling,about the whole thing....He said his boss is just shaking his head about-it...so that's all cool...He said she called twenty times or more all of last week and again this week....every day....He said he got so mad he walked-into the tail-pipe of a car that was lifted-up in the air and scraped his forehead....Anyway...The moral of the story I guess is don't find your love on ..CRAIGSLIST.....and yes I'm still SMILING.....SORRY-BUDDIE....Stay with the bars....or not......

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OMG what the hell was this dude thinking?

1. Never hook up with strange women in your HOUSE.
    2. If you are going to hook up with a strange women Do do it in YOUR CAR.
    3. If you must why not pay for it and be done with it.
    4. He should have known that any women posting on Craigs list is going to bat**** *** crazy.

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

O K..I heard from my buddy Scott and the Psycho chick was at his house waiting for him....After a big blow-out,of yelling and such,he said she gave him a small lawn-job and pealed-out throwing gravel every-where....So at this point I guess everything is good....I told him,stay-off the computer...and CRAIGSLIST...dummy....She was good looking but one minute she wants kids and the next she's trying to get you fired....Think with the right head.......

6. freefall

freefall New Member

Does she have a sister?:rolleyes:

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I'm thinking her sister is on CRAIGSLIST also....good luck with that.....

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

Deadliest Catch-Craig's list special edition

least he doesnt have to go to the bearing sea to catch crabs... there is always an upside

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  9. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

I've actually meet a wide gambit of females via craigslist and thus far have yet to have any of them turn out to be crazy psycho ladies like the one your describing your friend ran into....

in fact so far my experiences have all been pleasant, exciting and fruitful encounters:eek::);)

psychos are everywhere, they just lurk where it easier for them to prey on others which could be your favorite bar or restaurant as opposed to an easy internet site...kind falls back to "May the buyer beware" whether your paying or playing and where ever you are....

craigslist is mostly spammers in the personals now though, it used to be more populated with real people and less policed.