Firearms Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
681 - 700 of 820 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Right. Everyone that wants the juice should get it.

Im 62, have heart problems and copd.
I suppose that makes me at risk.
And had the experts been in anyway truthful about the new virus i may have been juiced also.
But everything shoved down peoples throats about covid has been one lie after the other. And it hasnt stopped.
I do not wear a mask and will not. They are worse than useless.
I do normal precautions. I use hand sanitizer, try to keep my distance from folks coughing etc. About the same as during any flu season.
I may well catch it. If i do it wont be because i didnt wear a mask however.

There is a reason this virus was hyped and blown out of purportion like it was.
I dont claim to know the reason, just its been hyped into a huge danger to everyone that it isnt and used as an excuse to ruin the economy and allow control freak officials to play social engineer.

Due to that i personally will not take a syynthetic conconction only cleared for emergency use due to incomplete testing

But all power to those who want it.
Kind of hard for me to blow it off as being over-hyped when about 4,000 people are dying a day for some reason, and going up. They are running out of refrigerator trucks to keep the dead bodies in California.

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
Get the shingles vaccine! My dad has had the shingles and he says it feels like somebody’s slicing his back with a razor blade
Yeah. My aunt used to get them on her ribs every summer. Suffered bad with them.
My mom dad sister all had the pox bit never had shingles.
My buddys wife has them right now.
So ill probably get that vaccine.

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
Kind of hard for me to blow it off as being over-hyped when about 4,000 people are dying a day for some reason, and going up. They are running out of refrigerator trucks to keep the dead bodies in California.
Thats because they wont allow funerals. Had the same problem with our idiot Governor concerning my late wife.
She wished to be cremated so it was possible to wait the 4 months Andy decreed to have the funeral she wanted

If you believe their numbers by all means take the vaccine, wear the mask.
Your choice.
Not too is my choice.

·
Administrator
34,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #685
Just so's they don't grow big goggling third eyes in the middle of the forehead and a fuzzy drooping trail of whatever off the backside, I'll be fine with it. Else "Generation Z" will take on a whole new meaning.

"In the year 2525 ..." :p
Haha. Great song!

Reactions: Ghost1958

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
It’s (Shingles) supposed to horrific
Had chicken pox as a young adult. Just got the shingles shot a ~year ago. Hopefully it'll keep any shingles from making a mess. Certainly don't want to get it. Everyone who's had it bad has said it's awful.

Got plenty of aches and pains already. I suppose one more, even if all over, wouldn't be the end of the world ... but, still.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Great as long as is doesn't kill you. How do you know most people will catch it before getting the vaccine ? As for rushed they went trough the same trails and checks as any previous vaccine, just quicker.
How do I know most people will catch it before getting the vaccine. By checking the numbers that are getting tested positive vs the numbers that are getting the shots. They will be giving shots to people that have already had the virus.
As far as rushed is concerned they haven't had the vaccine long enough to do any long term testing. How do they know it won't cause something bad in the future.

Reactions: Ghost1958

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Had chicken pox as a young adult. Just got the shingles shot a ~year ago. Hopefully it'll keep any shingles from making a mess. Certainly don't want to get it. Everyone who's had it bad has said it's awful.

Got plenty of aches and pains already. I suppose one more, even if all over, wouldn't be the end of the world ... but, still.
My dad says it’s like have somebody slice down your back with a knife- I can imagine it’s not exactly a party.

·
Premium Member
7,391 Posts
As far as rushed is concerned they haven't had the vaccine long enough to do any long term testing. How do they know it won't cause something bad in the future.
That depends on what you call long term, medications that have the normal testing and approval have had unseen side effects. We do know what the possible side effects of being infected with VC19 are.

·
Premium Member
6,224 Posts
On the lighter side... saw a valid reason for not getting the vaccine :)

Did you know the vaccine contains a virus that gets activated from a 5G wireless signal.

Awesome, tying two conspiracies together.

Me personally, not getting it anytime soon. Going to let a few guinea pigs get the first shots!

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
On the lighter side... saw a valid reason for not getting the vaccine :)

Did you know the vaccine contains a virus that gets activated from a 5G wireless signal.

Awesome, tying two conspiracies together.

Me personally, not getting it anytime soon. Going to let a few guinea pigs get the first shots!
Oh, damn! There is a Verizon 5G tower only a 1/2 mile from my house! Good thing I have a metal roof! :)

ellis

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Oh, damn! There is a Verizon 5G tower only a 1/2 mile from my house! Good thing I have a metal roof! :)

ellis
Ah. So it's better-conducted to right above your head in every room of the house. Heard the "vaccine fairies" speaking sweet nothings into your ear during your REM sleep? :p

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Management and I have a vaccination appointment Tuesday evening. Don't know which vaccine. Missouri is "1B" starting Monday. We're ready to get on with at least a chance of not catching "The Grip". We're 71 and 70 which, alone, put us in the eligible group although as a member of the volunteer fire department I could've gotten it earlier. Hold my beer ...

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
That depends on what you call long term, medications that have the normal testing and approval have had unseen side effects. We do know what the possible side effects of being infected with VC19 are.
Do we??

We do know 23 people have died in India from the vaccine.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Do we??

We do know 23 people have died in India from the vaccine.
And just under 400K have died from the virus, just in the US. I’m no mathematician, but I think that 400,000 is a larger number than 23, I think. Stop with the anti science BS. Science is the quest for empirical truth. If you believe a nut on Facebook over scientists, you have serious mental problems. All of this conspiracy BS is idiots who want to be special, that they know the truth, when in reality, most of these people are sad, stupid, and unhappy.

·
Banned
5,552 Posts
And just under 400K have died from the virus, just in the US. I’m no mathematician, but I think that 400,000 is a larger number than 23, I think. Stop with the anti science BS. Science is the quest for empirical truth. If you believe a nut on Facebook over scientists, you have serious mental problems. All of this conspiracy BS is idiots who want to be special, that they know the truth, when in reality, most of these people are sad, stupid, and unhappy.
Concerning masks i believe what i know to be fact.
Counted as any other virus deaths are and covid has killed approx 78000 people not 400000 or anything near that. Science has nothing to do with those numbers and very little to do with very much about this virus fiasco.
Vacine is great . Go for it.

Ill pass.

681 - 700 of 820 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.