Coronavirus diversion thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Mar 17, 2020.

1. RKtullahoma

RKtullahoma Well-Known Member Supporter

Trump not having decked one or more of the miserable, snarky, hyena-like snots in the media, after over three years of their garbage, attacks, backstabbings and Alinskyite fifth column behavior.

A minor miracle, I suppose, but you didn't specify. And it might just be something as simple as not wanting to get rat crap on his hands.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    towboater and Rentacop like this.

2. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

3. Mister Dave

Mister Dave Well-Known Member

The kids seem to be getting along.......

[​IMG]

4. Mister Dave

Meanwhile dad's inside working on his martial arts....

[​IMG]

5. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

I don’t think you ole boys understand the meaning of this video.

winds-of-change likes this.
  6. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

Ol dads Budweiser center of balance is a bit off to be trying that ****.:D

towboater and RJF22553 like this.
  7. RJF22553

RJF22553 Well-Known Member

Our two barn cats are very needy these days. I doubt I could rationally call them "feral" anymore. Both within arm's reach and purring away. My ManCave seems to be a winner! I'm sure they're charging up for tonight's escapades, and awaiting my wife's evening chores, which includes dinner.

My "diversions" are essentially doing what I should be doing anyway: mowing hay for our elder horse, prepping our mowers for the coming mowing season, taking our month's-long trash to the county landfill, refilling our gasoline supply for a month's-worth of mowing, etc. And gobs of honey-do listed items like replacing gates and repairing fence-lines. Have a 3' X 5' whiteboard filled with those "to-do" items...In small print!

And that's before my own list (which isn't captured in a list but should be!).

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I want that jet powered one!!!!
    Jeff and I watch MMA. Where is the ref to end this fight? Or why doesn’t the boy tap out!

towboater and Mister Dave like this.
  9. Mister Dave

The ref is also the camera man.

Priorities.....

Gotta admit, she's good. Kept it all above the belt she did.

winds-of-change and towboater like this.
  10. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Deleted post.......

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    austin92, Trez and towboater like this.
  11. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member Supporter

What is the meaning? Don't mess with little girls because we're evil and we'll beat your a**.

towboater, ellis36 and RKB like this.
  12. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

new thing: whiteboard in the kitchen, whiteboard in the bathroom. keeping track of how long a roll of toilet paper or a pound of sliced ham lasts. what I should have known ten years back or more.

opened a couple of drawers in my kitchen and discovered I prepped for a snowstorm last winter, so I'm good until August or thereabouts

13. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd trust that ham after being the drawer so long. :confused:

14. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

Compleats, rice, beans, sphagetti, K-cups. stuff you won't pig out on because it's there.

boatme98 likes this.
  15. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member Supporter

I figured this out. If you start asking if they'll cover the extensive list of problems with your vehicle that has over 300,000 miles on it they stop calling. I didn't even make it though the whole list.

16. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

You realize that India is on total lockdown so they are all home with nothing to do. This could cause some kind of bizarre pseudo war, of all of us who are stuck at home and bored trying hard to get back at those in India who are also locked in at home with nothing to do. this could cause a huge denial of service to ripple around the world and crippling the ability of those who are trying to wrk from, home and collapsing the internet.

Ok, I’m in. this could get interesting.

primer1 likes this.
  17. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

I e-mailed my senators. We should all do this, stat. They are about to give away more money than has ever been seen in the history of the world (and give us the bill)
    My text:
    Dear __
    Rather than spread $2 trillion that we don't have across the fruited plain, a better course of action would be to beef up the unemployment checks of those who have been rendered jobless through government action, and declare a moratorium of interest on all debts and rent payments through the course of this emergency.
    The bankers can go back to grinding it out of us when we go back to work.

18. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

Nobody reads this? Nobody cares? Which of you want to pay MY share of what they're going to give away?

Trez and Oldoutlaw like this.