Coronavirus diversion thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Mar 17, 2020.

1. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Dead ones are ok. :eek:o_O

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Of course, that should be in Pashto or Dari to cover Afghanistan......

RJF22553 and ellis36 like this.

3. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, by damn that sure does explain Iran's severe problems! Proves they don't have to be dead Me thinks.

towboater likes this.
  4. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

Now let's rethink those straws.
    ellis

https://amgreatness.com/2020/04/02/san-francisco-bans-reusable-grocery-bags-returns-to-plastic-bags/

San Francisco Bans Reusable Grocery Bags, Returns to Plastic Bags

By Eric Lendrum • April 2, 2020

"...The notoriously far-left city of San Francisco has reversed its own ban on plastic bags in response to the spread of the coronavirus, now prohibiting the use of reusable bags as a sanitary measure, according to Politico.

The push to ban plastic bags, which leftists have claimed, without evidence, are more likely to cause pollution, had been achieved in many liberal cities, from San Francisco to New York. However, with the fear of spreading the contagious coronavirus, the same bags being used multiple times are more likely to help spread the disease than single-use plastic bags...."

RJF22553 and boatme98 like this.
  5. Mister Dave

Mister Dave Well-Known Member

Our store asked us yesterday not to bring our reusable bags.

RJF22553, winds-of-change and ellis36 like this.
  6. Cinderocka1989

Cinderocka1989 Well-Known Member Supporter

Disclaimer, my entire family is mormon, I was raised Mormon, I have nothing against Mormons, but it's so hard to not make fun of them. They've given me so much material.
    FB_IMG_1584454243972.jpeg FB_IMG_1584555606545.jpeg FB_IMG_1585019144763.jpeg

alsaqr and ellis36 like this.
  7. armoredman

armoredman Well-Known Member

Working overtime due to short staffing.

Trez, Gatoragn and boatme98 like this.
  8. xring3

xring3 Well-Known Member

With the virus shutting things down, people getting upset being quarantined and now we may have the real reason behind why some people don’t want us to have high capacity magazines.

towboater likes this.
  9. BVAL

BVAL Well-Known Member

That would become part of a noise ordnance, besides,,,after about an hour of you playing it, I would be ready to kill every cat in the neighborhood

10. BVAL

BVAL Well-Known Member

I reck'en so

11. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

it is for funeral homes, they make a pretty good living from people dying. despite any economical down turn, they pretty much are unaffected by it. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  12. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

a friend had an aunt, who was 83 when he told me this years back. Mormon from SLC. she had a Book of Mormon that belonged to Brigham Young. much crossing out but not obliterating, notes between the lines, notes at the edges. the church wants it bad. not for historical reasons, IMHO, but to bury the evidence of editing.

ellis36 likes this.
  13. microadventure

microadventure Well-Known Member

It appears that this guy is getting crazier all the time. but he's right so often it's disturbing. If you believe the MSM and you just read the headlines, you might think he's howling mad. If you keep a finger on the pulse of the paranoid, he shows you that this is the end game of much planning. you decide:

https://governmentslaves.news/

14. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

Observation from citizen of NYC. May or may not be true! One can only hope!

elliss

"...New York's hospital admissions plummeted yesterday by 50%. Deaths have dropped for two days. The hospitals are bending, but not breaking. The only problem is that some are crowded while others not so much or at all. Lots of false hysteria.

Remember, a few days ago DiBlasio and Cuomo both were raving that we were two days from our hospitals busting at the seams. Now he says four more days . . . It appears it may not matter now, but DiBlasio wasted the 1,000-bed Navy ship sitting in the Hudson River.

As of yesterday, maybe twenty (20!) non-Corona patients had been transferred from the city's hospitals to the ship, even though it had been claimed the hospitals desperately needed space for virus patients. DiBlasio's health flac blamed the Navy. Uh, I suspect the US Navy is more efficient than his crew.

The hospitals yesterday reported a big JUMP in patients being discharged successfully (creating more space.) In response to earlier posters, NYC hospitals started dosing with Hydrochloroquine pretty quickly after the doctors at Lenox Hill -- one of the best in the world -- started promoting it aggressively, including through two appearances on (gasp!) Fox TV.

I believe DiBlasio's alarmist theatrics (and Cuomo's, to some degree) are attempts to get as much face time, and to appear as relevant to the process, as possible...."

Oldoutlaw, primer1 and JTJ like this.
  15. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member Supporter

Both my wife and I, and a cousin have had pre scheduled surgeries cancelled. The hospitals are overrun with sick people and while we can wait, it demonstrates how much this has "bent" the resources. We have several friends that are nurses, including two that are very close. they are working 7/12's and very stressed out.

ellis36 likes this.
  16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Yep. That’s how I feel as a lab tech. Everyone admires the doctors, the nurses, the respiratory therapist. Sometimes even the x-ray techs. But no one remembers the lab techs. And WE are the ones the doctors depend on to make a diagnosis.
    I need to have two screws removed from my foot to be able to go to rehab. It was supposed to happen last week. Now I don’t know when it will happen.

RJF22553, boatme98 and towboater like this.
  17. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

Would you like me to send your Dr a stern note?