Cops made a boo boo!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Jagermeister, Apr 11, 2013.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lmfao. Sounds like its gonna get expensive for ny.

2. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Anybody who gets their guns taken away for mental issues can make a State then Federal Supreme Court lawsuit, since it is a matter of consitutional rights. Now that will be expensive. Also, mental issue files are confidential unless there is an immediate threat to self or others. The person actually has to say something to the mental health professional for this to happen. For example, I want to kill ......

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

This is how I imagined the cops found out and reacted....

Attached Files:

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

They will probably settle to avoid publicity but it should be very expensive to give them a lesson.

5. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

6. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Well at least their stupidity hurt themselves and not us.

7. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

So much for the claim that these laws won't effect law abiding gun owners.

8. HankStone

HankStone New Member

This is only starting now in my Beautiful State of New York,ink on paper law in the middle of the night,can only come back to haunt the pen holder in power!

"And It Is"

9. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

I was listening to a radio show yesterday and the host was mocking gun owners over expanded background checks "Oh right, they are going to come get your guns..." The next caller quoted this incident as well as Katrina and the host fell silent for about 10 seconds on air. Priceless.

10. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Of course they will settle! By expensive, you mean for the taxpayers, right? Easy to just settle when it's not your money.

Tell that to the guy that got his gun taken. And anyone else in the future who has this happen.

11. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It's too bad Mr Lewis had to be subjected to this kind of indignity. But when his lawyers get through b*tch-slapping New York I hope he'll find some comfort in his new wealth.

It's a very sloppy law and will come back to haunt the gun nazis.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  12. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I would take every last penny I could get and use it to move to another state.

13. 1911love

1911love New Member

Good point Rick. I would just add this: I'd buy a bunch of guns when I got to my new home in a free state.

14. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Maybe he should take the money and buy a bunch of guns even if he doesn't move....how many is a bunch, LOL.