Cope's Is Now Offering

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Cope's Distributing, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Cope's Distributing

Cope's Distributing New Member

We are now offering a 3 month payment plan. Orders must be over $100.00. We will charge you a 1/3 the day you make a order. The next charge will be taken from your account 30 days after that or 1 month later which will be another 1/3. The last charge will be taken the 3rd month or 60days later which will be another 1/3.

We are now also offering a ton of surplus items. If there is anything that you are looking for just let me know and I will see what I can do for you!

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This is great news for anyone on a fixed income or making due during these hard times.

Thanks for including us in this promotion!

JD

3. m72law

m72law New Member

it is an awesome deal...sportmansguide does the same...but they charge you 30bucks for a memebership to be qualified as a member...to get discounts and payment plans..wow,not...

4. Cope's Distributing

We have had this going on for awhile but noone wanted to use it.

You dont have to sign up for anything. No memebership no extra charge. Just a payment plan!

5. m72law

m72law New Member

im thinking of buying some ammo from copes...my creditcard has a nasty intrest rate...so if i spend say 100bucks on ammo...you want bill my creditcard but 33.33 a month for 3 months...:)

6. Cope's Distributing

as long as the order you place is over $100.00 you will be billed every 3 months