Cool Targets by George Romero...check it out.

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by Bighead, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Bighead

Bighead New Member

I saw these on a recent episode of one of the shooting TV shows on Outdoor Life Network, I can't remember if it was Shooting USA or Shooting Gallery...

Anyway, they were shooting a "ZOMBIE" match, and had these targets. Needless to say they only scored head shots. I searched them out on line and thought they were fun and different enough to share here.

web link: Zombie Targets

[​IMG]

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I ordered a bunch of those about 3 or 4 months ago. They are great and ALWAYS get a reaction at the range when I go. Everyone wants to know where to get some of their own... LOL

JD

3. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I would absolutely love to get some of those, but MA has an old law still in effect.

At shooting ranges in Massachusetts, it is illegal to shoot at targets depicting a human -- whether as a figure, effigy or a silhouette -- unless you're a public safety officer performing official duties.

I'm moving btw.

4. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

:D There is one of Chavez? :D

5. Stuie

Stuie New Member

hahaha going to order some now!

6. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Yeah these were on the 3 gun episode, heavy metal match (.308/.45/12ga pump) on the outdoor channel

I cant use them on the state range either, stupid "cant shoot anything resembling a human" law. This includes any police standard solid black or IPSC cardboard. Just circles or squares. No skin off my heinie, a spot is a spot but c'mon. Oh well:rolleyes:

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

oh hell ya....I'm gonna order a ton of these :D

8. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I've never seen those before but a local gunstore in my area does have Osama "x-ray" targets. They show his vital organs, heart, lungs some ribs and other bones. Pretty cool.