Cool S&W Paint Job

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by Redarrow18, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Redarrow18

Redarrow18 New Member

Saw this M&P in my local gun store today, and my girlfriend just fell in love with it. Even though it's pink, I even thought it was bad ***!

[​IMG]

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

actually it is pretty cool looking! you could always use other colors instead of pink and it would look good too. not bad!

3. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Well man im glad you like it. Dont let some of the older guys on here see that or they might just ban you.

4. LandMonster

LandMonster New Member

Gun shop looks nice. Gf too.

5. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

My Wifey was a jarhead for 21 years...now retired, she wears Pink or Pink Camo...and prefers her firearms in Pink as well...
    "Girling It Up", is what she calls it...after 21 years of camo & OD green, I guess she was due ;)

6. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Whoa buddy easy on the Jarhead talk. She was a WM! :D I'm sure you know how much she probably hates that....lol

7. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Pretty girlfriend. Did ya get it for her?

8. Redarrow18

Redarrow18 New Member

Well if wasn't so pricey for that M&P then probably because I would have shot it too!:p She actually liked a pink camouflage Mossberg 20 Gauge over this one lol

9. Sentry18

Sentry18 New Member

Normally I despise guns that aren't some shade of silver/black/blue/grey, but I am all for guns that bring more ladies into the shooting sports. I have several daughters and pink guns immediately grab their attention. My wife on the other hand feels that pink guns are condescending. Go figure.