Cook Co. bullet tax dropped

Discussion in 'Illinois Gun Forum' started by 25-5, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 25-5

25-5 New Member

Well Perrywinkle has dropped the bullet tax, but still wants to tax gun purchases. Evidentally she knows that gang bangers steal their guns , but buy ammo!

2. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

This city is so fugged up on so many levels that it is beyond funny.

3. Jtelli71

Jtelli71 New Member

I pretty sure the $25 firearm tax passed. That's what is seemed like on the news last night. Makes me sick. I'll buy my guns on the internet or lgs's outside of cook county. I would love to move out of IL, but both me and the misses are tied into our jobs here.

4. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

We are getting alot of duplicate threads lately...use the search function folks!!

5. trishY

trishY New Member

Several bills have been passed to solve violence and crimes. This bullet tax is just one of those that aims to fight crime. Cook Region, Illinois has proposed a bullet tax to secure more funding in the fight against crime and to beat back a $100 million spending budget deficit. The proposal came from the idea of Chris Rock, who suggested making bullets astronomically expensive to reduce the amount of shootings. Here is the report: Bullet Tax.

6. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

Please name these bills.

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

COULD I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE ?

Thank you.

trishY- Terms of service here- Political postings (for good and sufficient reason) are limited to SUPPORTING members. If you would like to become a supporting member, you are welcome to post to your heart's content.

Otherwise, sorry, you did not buy a ticket for this movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.