Contrary to rumor, I ant dead yet.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobbyb13, Jun 3, 2009.

1. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

After all the A$$ reamings by Josh, Matt, Lil doc, and the Doctor. I am still no worse for wear. Got a little to hot, I wanted to get finished bailing, B/P got wound to tight and I near passed out. Now I get back JD is wanting to open up a leg breaking, Josh threating to shoot my toe off. I have turned all the equipment over to him. Get it done Son. I am now a man of leasure, with a bad .22 addiction. Seriously, thanks guys. It is amazing how a bunch of men and women I have never met, can be concerened for you. I am honored to know you people. Gun people are the finest. I'll find a way to repay you guys.

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Semper Tyrannis bobby!! God we need that on a bumber sticker! :D

3. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Thus always to tryants
    Death always to tryants

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Is this motto on the VA State Flag?

5. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Yes, it is.

6. orangello

orangello New Member

Be careful for a while; when i had my minor heatstroke, the doctor said i would be more succeptable to them (heatstroke & heat exhaustion) in the future. That can be a handy excuse :D .

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Glad you are slowing down a bit and letting the young bucks earn their keep for a change Bobby.

We care about you because we can tell you are a good man who has raised some damn fine sons. We more people with idea of what being a grown up is all about.

Now quit trying to be damn Superman over there and actually ENJOY some of those hot sunny days. :D

JD

8. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

John Wilkes Booth also yelled that when he lept onstage after assassinating President Lincoln.

9. user4

user4 New Member

Glad you are well. Don't tempt fate, man. Be a forum sloth for a while.

10. WDB

WDB New Member

Bobby, good to hear your feeling better and let the kid do some of the heavy lifting. At some point you need to make work a spectator sport and "supervise" the boys.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Some how I can't picture you (you 'ol fart) as a spectator of anything.

In my mind's eye, you will always have dirty* hands!

* OBTW, that's a good thing. [​IMG]