Constitutional Carry

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Missouribound, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Study your history.
    I've said nothing but historical facts.

2. Missouribound

Missouribound Well-Known Member

The rantings of a raving lunatic are considered facts?
    I guess in the democrat party they are.

3. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Active Member

so you're telling ghost his commentary is tiresome in your humble opinion...

i bow to your consummate and ever encompassing knowledge on everything, where those in your presence are humiliated to keep silent expressing a diverse position...

good to know...

Ghost1958 likes this.
  4. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Active Member

i am impressed with your slinging your MH stigmatization about so cavalierly...is this action from your own experience base?

Ghost1958 likes this.
  5. Missouribound

And well you should. Be gone now....

6. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Active Member

i see no rebuttal provided only childish playground insults...

Ghost1958 likes this.
  7. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Active Member

alas MO, you have not exhibited the same of knowledge...sorry.

8. Missouribound

Rebuttal to what? A difference of opinion?
    Or perhaps you want me to rebut your insults. Not gonna' happen.
    I understand you have strong opinions....I actually admire that.
    Unfortunately when you attempted to tell me what I meant I stopped respecting your position, and responded in kind.
    How childish of me to stoop to your level.

freefall likes this.
  9. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

Ghost is less tiresome than you. You are just quibblesome. Boredom ensues.

10. Missouribound

So you are his advocate? Good to know.
    Maybe you can get a group rate on therapy.

11. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

I was responding to the wabbit. What's YOUR malfunction? Does everybody at this place just want to fight with anybody that comes within range?
    WTF is wrong with you people?

Ghost1958 and Nmwabbit like this.
  12. Missouribound

I apologize. I neglected to see who you were addressing.
    And yes, there is something wrong with me......:confused:

Ghost1958 likes this.
  13. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Active Member

well met mate "quibblesome" well met indeeded!

14. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

I dont understand the hostility.

I have not insulted you. Or personally attacked you.
    I've simply posted historical facts that aren't my opinion by but well documented
    You may not like to hear them but that doesnt change the 2A, or other historical facts.

Since quoting facts is bringing about the trashing of this thread I'll respectfully bow out and allow your continued rants if that is,your desire.

15. Missouribound

I'm done as well. This could go on forever and I certainly don't want to be a part of that.
    Beliefs are beliefs, it's that simple, however mis-guided....BUT
    I don't buy into conspiracy theories even if circumstances point in that direction.
    Your historical fact comment is pretty weak. Because things happened at a certain time doesn't necessarily place blame. Do you think that the attacks on 9-11 happened because of Bush? Or that Kennedy's killing was his fault? There are bad actors everywhere who may agree with you. Not unlike the criminals who get caught then blame it on the law enforcement that caught them. If you do something wrong, it's your fault. Blaming the government for creating gangsters.......surely you don't really believe that...do you?
    Is it the airplane manufacturers fault that the terrorists used airplanes on 9-11?
    Or the banks fault that Bonnie and Clyde robbed them.....because they had the money?
    There is a slim line between reality and delusion. When you screw up at work and get fired is it the boss' fault? I'm sure there are bars all over the world filled with people who are drinking and complaining that all their woes are because of someone else.
    The fact is that everyone is responsible for their own actions and thoughts.
    A twisted mind just can't see it that way.
    And yes, I am done.
    Feel free to have the last word....I am sure you think you need to.

JRDallas likes this.
  16. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Fact: The second amendment says the guberment has NO AUTHORITY to limit, restrict, or deny (infringe) on a citizens right to OBTAIN, POSSES, OR CARRY a weapon, PERIOD.
    Fact: The tenth amendment says the state and local guberments have NO AUTHORITY to make any laws that pertain to this RIGHT.
    Fact: WE THE people have ALLOWED the guberment to disregard the two facts stated above so the violation of our rights is now excepted a 'common law/practice'!:(
    Fact: The courts no longer use the CONSTITUTION as a bases for making their decisions, only 'president'!:( WE HAVE AN UPHILL BATTLE TO REGAIN OUR RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY and that includes many of the other rights addressed in the other amendments in the BOR's which are currently being violated!!:mad: