Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by ktmboyz, Dec 7, 2009.

1. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Has anyone else watched Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.. I just watched the one from last week about HAARP and was some very interesting stuff. mind blowing to think they can change weather patterns, mind control, or blow things out of the sky from thousands of miles away.

Things like this make me fear our government more than any single man around :confused:

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Where is this? What network?:confused:

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I've always been a skeptic with respect to mind control control control...yes...master. :D

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That would be on the TRU TV Channel.

CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA on truTV

I have not watched it yet, but they are interviewing Jesse tomorrow on the radio and I will be watching the show. Sounds very interesting.

JD

5. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

True TV Just google HAARP and you will be surprised if you haven't heard of it before, I never had but I don't get out much lol

CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA on truTV

They have been re running the last episode all week

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I'll have to try and catch it.

7. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

The same Jesse Ventura who said that 9/11 was a conspiracy, that demolitions were planted, and that some of those who enacted it are still alive?

8. orangello

orangello New Member

I saw part of that. I quit watching after some of the scenes from the next segment were shown with careful editing, then revealed in full in the segment. One in particular was an interview with a couple of the nerds working with the HAARP project.

Spin can make me dizzy.

9. JMB1

JMB1 New Member

Jesse has had his head bounced of the mat one time to many. IMHO:rolleyes:

10. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Thermite Paint!!

11. LotzORemmies

LotzORemmies New Member

can all be seen in the "obama deception" vid and "loose change" or at infowars. The 9/11 report leaves out a massive hole of info about the event... now why would they do that?

Must've been the third building falling down... from a little piece of wing... hitting ... a massive building... causing it to collapse from "fire damage".
    Thank God they had JUST put a massive insurance policy on that puppy! :D

12. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

The thing about using HAARP for "mind control" was a bit hinkey (read [​IMG]) to say the least. When the nerd told him to plug his ears, he put the piezo-electric transducers on each side of Ventura's jaw. It's called mandibular transmission of sound and it's not mind control but a simple scientific fact that ANYONE can read about, not to mention do themselves. Ventura said he didn't hear the music but felt it at the top of his head. That was because the piezo-electric transducers were inducing vibrations in his jaw and those vibrations were transmitted, through his skull, making it "seem" like the sound was above (or in) his head.

13. markerdown

markerdown New Member

Didn't Jesse Ventura do commercials for slim jims in the 80's ? I bet they planted subliminal suggestions in the programming too. I think I'll go get a slim Jim and a beer :D.................markerdown

14. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I'm confused, Ventura was a seal and don't they use that kind of thing with the seal covert radio's?

15. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

Jesse Ventura is one bad ass.. Was an underwater demolitions expert in the service, went to pro wrestling. Then was actually a Mayor of a state.. Seen politics, acting and served our country..
    Slim Jim commercial was Randy Savage. I think.. Damn, that last beer made me stupid...Well, more than usual..

16. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I don't think they use anything but earpiece radios. If they do use piezo-electric technology, Ventura knows about it, and this particular part of the program gets a huge bulls**t flag because that's what he's spewing.
    [​IMG]

17. orangello

orangello New Member

doublepost

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  18. orangello

orangello New Member

Apparently, that Chavez fellow thinks we used HAARP or something like it to cause the earthquake in Haiti. :rolleyes:

Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake
    Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:55:24 GMT
    Font size :

US soldiers land by helicopter at the garden of the damaged Presidential Palace in Port-au-Prince on January 19. Thousands more troops have been tasked with providing security for aid distribution.

Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Wednesday accused the United States of causing the destruction in Haiti by testing a 'tectonic weapon' to induce the catastrophic earthquake that hit the country last week.

President Chavez said the US was "playing God" by testing devices capable of creating eco-type catastrophes, the Spanish newspaper ABC quoted him as saying.

A 7.0-magnitude quake rattled the desperately poor country on January 12, killing an estimated 100,000 to 200,000 people. As Haiti looks to the world for basic sustenance, the authorities say the biggest dangers facing survivors are untreated wounds and rising disease.

Following the quake, appeals for humanitarian aid were responded to globally. However, the nation is struggling with violence and looting as aid is still not enough for the tens of thousands left homeless and injured.

Chavez said the killer earthquake followed a test of "weapon of earthquakes" just offshore from Haiti. He did not elaborate on the source of his claim.

The outspoken leader had earlier accused the US of occupying Haiti "under the guise of the natural disaster."

At least 11,000 US troops have been dispatched to the country to provide security for aid distribution efforts.

Venezuelan media have reported that the earthquake "may be associated with the project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate."

HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is a study run in Alaska directed at the occasional reconfiguration of the properties of the Earth's ionosphere to improve satellite communications.

Former US Secretary of Defense William Cohen in 1997 expressed concerned over countries engaging "in eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake

Crack kills. :p

favorite comment "@long live President Chavez
    Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:46:47 GMT
    we all now that you are Chavez positing here. dont you have anything better to do like run your country?"

19. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Chavez is an absolute loon! Yes we can make earth quakes. The device is called an atomic bomb (Hydrogen bomb can also be used). It would be pretty clear to the world we set off an atomic device. The Richter scale readings are WAY different than a natural earthquake.
    But then again, WE control the measuring/recording devices.:cool:

20. user4

user4 New Member

To hear my wife tell it, it's pretty much all MY fault. I can be blamed for a wide array of ills that plague our wonderful planet. Everything from famine to feminine itch. I am the leading cause of tooth decay in third world countries. I am why the French always surrender. 2012? Yup, that's my doing. I'm not sure why I haven't got the bill for Haiti's destruction, but don't bother sending it. I'm not going to pay.