Connecticut Babysitter Accused of Sexually Assaulting 14-Year-Old Boy

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

i know its wrong but at 14 that woulda been wishfullfilmant for me... i had some super hot babysitters but none of em were on the freeky side of things :( they were good girls but for me disapointingly so at the time.

3. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

This all sounds good from a position of being a man and thinking we would bang the lights out of these women. But this type of thing is happening to boys who are not emotionally mature enough to handle it. Just my two cents.

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

All jokes aside, I don't think it's funny, either. I never had to hire a babysitter for any of my children when they were 14 so I'm guessing there is a reason this 14 year old needed someone to keep an eye on him. Would this be funny if it were a man hired to babysit and he assaulted a 14 year old girl?

5. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

If it were a man, and a 14 year old girl, he would get many years in prison.

But being a woman, and a young boy, she will get rehab.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

Like i said i know its wrong from my adult stand point now. But i DO remember what was going through my head at 14 and i from my personal pov from my personal thinking at the time that would have been a dream come true for me.

How it would have affected me i dunno. But i do know how much i wanted it.

Im not going to argue that adults should be allowed to molest children male or female or that this particular adult shouldnt have the book thrown at her. She should spend many many years behind bars. I just dont believe it has as big a traumatic effect on teenage boys as when its male on male. Just an observation not a defense or excuse.

7. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I'm with you Jon. I know as an adult I'm supposed to be outraged at such an event, but seriously Mom hires her 14 y.o. boy a semi-hot 20 y.o. girl babysitter who uses alcohol to ply the boy into having sex with her??? :confused:

From the standpoint of a 14 y.o boy, it hardly seems like a crime. When I was 14, such a thing was the stuff of fantasies. :D

8. moonpie

moonpie New Member

you cannot rape the willing and if that was an assault then i don't need a gun.IMO the kid is better off learning the right way to conduct business than fumbling around and making a fool of himself. the mods have no idea how hard it was for me to phrase that without being banned for life.

9. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Yes we had a guy sexually have a prolonged affair with a 14 year old girl.
    Got 50 years! And should have! He was also 45 years old. Serving it at Michigan City State Penitentiary IN.
    Although as a young man at 14 I would have thought it as cool! It just is not right when people are in trusted with the responsibility and potential ramifications of this type situation regarding emotional and other damage that can as a result. The other day there was an interview where two people were interviewed about the husband being on the sexual predator registry after they have been married for some 15 years. He at 18 had and affair with a 15 year old girl and was charged. In this case the 15 year old girl back then is his wife of 15 years today. Rare case! But in this situation I could see his record being expunged at this time, due to the outcome which normally is not the case. Obviously he was not a predator. I think age has a lot to do with these situations.

10. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

first thought through my mind was lucky little bastard, mentally speaking I wonder if he is mentally stable at this point. Our system really does suck, like if a white guy stabs a another white guy it's not a hate crime, but a white guy stabs a black guy and it automatically becomes a hate crime, same thing with woman and men.

11. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Anyone have her number? I need to get a babysitter.;):D

12. freefall

freefall New Member

I too dreamed of such events when I was 14.:rolleyes: Unfortunately, at fourteen I was deemed enough of a man to stay home, care for the stock and supervise my little brothers. Not enough of a man for a hot 20 yr old sitter. And alas, now in my 50s I'm probably not man enough either. :cool:Sigh.

13. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

This needs to stop! If there are any 20 year old babysitters in need of attention, my address is........

Sorry, I got carried away. This is just wrong!! :D