Concealment holster for Glock 31

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by AndyRexia, May 20, 2012.

1. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for input on concealment holsters for a Glock 31. I've never carried concealed before so any input our suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I dont have a particular brand in mind or style. Which is best in your opinion?

2. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

For a hybrid style a Theis horsehide is my pick.

3. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

What do you mean by hybrid? What are the others and what are the differences?

4. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

Hybrid is a leather backer with kydex molded to fit the gun. Someone else will fill you in on leather holsters I'm sure. I don't have any experience there.

5. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

6. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I carry a Glock 35. My OWB holster is a Blackhawk serpa and my IWB is a N82 pro tactical. Love them both.

7. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

I like the looks of that N82. I'm liking the IWB holsters.

8. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

That Theis looks pretty good as well. Reminds me of Crossbreed holsters.

9. GLOCKMASTER

GLOCKMASTER New Member

Go with the N82 tactical Pro. The best IMO.

Attached Files:

10. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

If you buy one you need bigger pants!! No joke! I asked about it and someone told me to buy 2 sizes bigger and they were correct.

11. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

They require that much extra space? Uggg I hate big pants lol. I like my clothes to fit.

12. GLOCKMASTER

GLOCKMASTER New Member

I have a N82 PRO and I haven't changed my pant size. I did however buy a better belt 5.11 double duty. Made a lot of difference.

But I have heard of people buying one size bigger.

The N82 PRO is only a 1/4 inch thick.

13. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

Thanks for the reply.

14. kwil13

kwil13 New Member

The Theis horsehide holster is nice, great concealable holster and reasonably priced

15. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

16. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

belts make a big difference. I have been carrying Glock for....well a very long time, on a daily basis. I have gone through HUNDREDS of holsters, There is a few 25 gallon rubbermaid bins in my shop just full of them.

That said the absolute number one in my mind is Mike P (defensiveholsters.com). I have never found a single thing to complain about with it and I wear it about 18 hours a day (sadly, i don't sleep much).

17. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

I emailed them. Thanks for the link. All the holsters mentioned here look amazing but I think I might give these guys a try. $10.00 LE discount is nice as well. They say they can make the holsters in camo patterns so we'll see.