Concealed holster

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Guns-N-Ammo, May 29, 2014.

1. Guns-N-Ammo

Guns-N-Ammo New Member

I want to get a Sneeky Pete's holster for my G26 but their website say a magazine pinkie extension will not work with their holster. So my question is, who else makes something like this that will work the the pinkie extension?

2. otisthecat

otisthecat New Member

Check Bulldogcases.com, go to pistol holsters then concealed holsters. They have a few models that are similar to the Sneaky Pete. There is one at the bottom of the page for larger sub-compacts, and the way it's designed (you can see it in the larger picture), grip length wouldn't make much difference at all.

I have NO experience with these, so can't speak to anything beyond what I saw on the website.

3. Guns-N-Ammo

Guns-N-Ammo New Member

I like the look of those also. Can anyone else speak for these holsters?

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

4. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

That's a cool idea. I just don't know if I can get past the big box on my side. My kydex holster with my G26 in it has a pretty small footprint.

5. rb522

rb522 New Member

I've been carrying mine in a Galco King Tuk for a couple years now . I'm very happy with it .

When in doubt , go faster !

6. Guns-N-Ammo

Guns-N-Ammo New Member

Do u carry a G26? Pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

7. rb522

rb522 New Member

Yes , I do carry a 26 . I don't have any pics though . I'll see if I can't fix that shortly . It hides very well in the KingTuk. During summer , I can walk around in shorts and a t - shirt and you can't tell I'm armed .

When in doubt , go faster !