Concealed carry stops stabbing

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by JWagner, Jun 26, 2014.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Talk about idiot behavior, I'm stunned!

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Maybe the owner doesn't like the manager or employees.

4. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

They took there Contact section of there web page down.

5. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Part of the ongoing effort to prove that you don't have to be smart to be in charge.

6. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I figure it is not safe to go in a store that has a no guns sign since they have posted a Criminals Welcome sign.

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I hate to be the bearer of Bad News for the store owner but I would carry concealed regardless of his sign! What an Idiot!
    Of course no one knows I am carrying! And he could do you know what with his sign!;)

8. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

wow, that is all kinds of dumb! sheeple!!

9. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

I agree. I do everything I can to avoid those places. I'm even changing banks( Again).

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

10. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

I can see why a business wouldn't want a bunch of mentally marginal clowns strutting around with rifles and shotguns, but to ban properly carried handguns is going too far. I can only speak for myself and a few close friends, but we all agree that it makes us feel safer if we know that there are people around (including us), who are prepared to deal with an assailant or a robber.

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

looks like that business owner prefers his employees stabbed to death than rescued by a ccw holder...

next time a thug comes in and stabby stabs i hope the employee victim or family survivor sues him for every penny

12. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Nothing surprises me anymore.

13. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Or me, although I still shake my head as of to say " why is this happening in my Town?"'

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

14. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

This story perfectly highlights why I advise all CCW holders to ignore private gun free zones.

I can guarantee that behind this owner is a shyster "anti gun lawyer" who advised the owner to do this in order to shield the business from liability.

Every private gun free zone in America boils down to a business owner being more concerned about getting sued than with the safety of his employees and customers.

...and if you welcome the public in for Proffit and fail to provide security, you can pound sand on the property rights argument.

Tack

15. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You want to REALLY get them riled up? Send the owner of such an establishment a certified letter stating that because of the sign he/she is assuming ALL liability for the welfare of ALL occupants of the establishment. In the event you are in said establishment and some harm comes to you because you were unable to defend your self, you will sue him/her for any and all damages.

THAT will give any shyster lawyer such a pucker he will not have a bowel movement for a month!

16. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

Any employee getting attacked in that business should sue the owner for everything the owner can earn for the rest of his life.