Concealed carry lawbreakers in TX

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by JWagner, Mar 26, 2014.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

thanks for posting that. i only viewed the last three years provided, but of all of them i looked at, less than 1% of CHL holders commit criminal acts.

3. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

Amazing how the people the Progressives fear the most are the most law abiding.

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Pretty impressive- considering that in Texas, saying anything nice about Oklahoma is a misdemeanor....:D

5. JW357

JW357 New Member

Very impressive.

I wonder if all states track this data.

6. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

My mom liked the musical Oklahoma.

It's a good thing I didn't write the musical. There would have only been one song and it would have been pretty short.

O------klahoma, sucks. Thank you and good night.

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

JW, if i had to guess, and this purely a guess with nothing to support this opinion as far as facts or proof, i think most any states with CC would rate very similiar in the figures as Texas does.

8. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

We're working on making that carry a jail sentence along with it.

9. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Ditto in Oklahoma... or is that a felony here? :confused:

10. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Family lore has it that when my ancestors first came to Georgia in the 1850s, the parents and siblings of my direct ancestor proceeded on to Texas in a few years. My ancestor (wisely) stayed in Georgia with his wife and kids. Sometime later, his mother wrote to him that they had arrived in Texas, and for him NOT to follow (as was the original plan), because the trek was difficult and not worth it when they arrived. :p