conceal carry in louisiana and baby eagle

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by bigslouchy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. bigslouchy

bigslouchy New Member

I was wondering if anybody could help me on the laws of carrying a concealed handgun in louisiana.
    Also i was wonderibg if there are any baby eagle. 45 owners out there and wonder how they like it. Vs other models. Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. bigslouchy

bigslouchy New Member

Wat about a baby eagle. Have any of yall ever shot one or own one?

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

If..........that's an if, you have decided on 45 ACP why go with the Baby Eagle?

I would think the Desert Eagle 1911C to be a far superior carry piece.

Desert Eagle 1911 "C" Semi-Compact Pistol

That is theory only as I have not shot either but........the commander size 1911 is, IMHO the best format for 45 ACP carry.

You asked, just my [​IMG]

4. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Make sure you research, and get the feel of the firearm before you think of carrying it. I heard the 1911 is a great handgun, but that shouldn't limit you to just one handgun. There are many other handguns out there.

5. Rarity

Rarity New Member

Also, the state of Louisiana is a shall-issue state. The Conceal carry of a handgun is honored in 36 states if I am correct. You will need a United States Passport, I believe you also have to be a resident of the state of Louisiana for a minimum of six months prior to the application.