Conceal Carry in Illinois

Discussion in 'Illinois Gun Forum' started by SmokyMtnHiker, Mar 7, 2012.

1. SmokyMtnHiker

SmokyMtnHiker New Member

I am about to pull my hair out trying to find when the CC Bill is going to be voted/debated on in Illinois? Illinois just had the IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day) Rally today. I've looked everywhere I can think of online to find out when the vote/debate is but I cant find any info on the vote.

Any Illinoians know when the vote/debate is?

Also,

Not sure if this will help but its worth a shot. Its an online petition FOR Concealed Carry. I got to this link through my local WICD ABC NewsChannel 15's website.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...dDd4Tl9pY3c6MQ

2. XDmGreek

XDmGreek New Member

you can go to illinoiscarry.com, and click on the LEGISLATION tab near the top

3. mag318

mag318 Member

Unfortunately even if a CCW bill passes, Gov. Quinn will not sign it. So until we elect a gun friendly governor I don't think we'll ever see concealed carry in Illinois.

4. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

and that's why we gotta get all these ****ing chicago politicians the hell out of office.

5. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

I get all my info from illinoiscarry.com From what I remember they are looking at mid May to bring it up for a vote but do not quote me on that. To Mag318 that's why they are working on getting a supermajority so Quinn cannot veto it. Granted he still won't sign it however that means it would sit on his desk for 60 days then become law.

6. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

I get email newsletters from illinoiscarry. They are the ones who do the IGOLD, correct? Nice little newsletter. very informative.

Sent from my DROID Pro using FirearmsTalk

7. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

Yeah they put together IGOLD. It's a pretty good website and tons of info. If you guys and girls have the time check it out.

8. niteglock

niteglock New Member

Can't open link. Says its not available.

9. niteglock

niteglock New Member

The ONLY state left. And probably the only state with people afraid to walk down certain streets at night. Coincidence?