Competition shooting in arizona

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by akm47nagiont, Apr 5, 2012.

1. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

Need help finding places to competition shoot in arizona I'm looking for competitions involving 22 lr rifles this would be my first time going out I'm looking for a challenge because shooting paper is no challenge all. thanks everyone

2. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

If you are in the Phx Metro. just drive out to Ben Avery Range North of the City. They have every thing in Competitive shooting.:)

3. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

how much does it cost and what type of courses do they offer

4. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Go out to the Ben Avery Range office and check these things out. This is a first class shooting operation for any kind of shooting sport. Go north of Phx and take the Wikenburg exit it will be a mile out on your right. good luck:)

5. sargenv

sargenv New Member

Rio Salado is also known as sort of an action shooting mecca.. I've only been there a few times due to the large regional matches they host.. but they offer a lot and have some world class shooters who participate there.

6. akm47nagiont

akm47nagiont New Member

So I went on ben averys website and I could not find anything for 22 lr competitions other than small bore black powder is there any competitions which you can use a ruger 1022 in. or do I need to go to the range to ask

7. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

If you can't find an existing tournament, maybe you could organize a group of fellow 10/22 enthusiasts and start your own.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member