competition shooting!!! bersa thunder 9 hc pro OR stoeger cougar 8000

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by chad2, Sep 29, 2010.

1. chad2

chad2 New Member

bersa vs. stoeger! i have heard so many people say that the stoeger cougar is extremely accurate! so why dosn't anyone use it in competitions? i mean what about the stoeger cougar makes it not good for competition?

then, there is the bersa thunder 9 hc pro, which i used bye a whole team that only shoots bersa. so i guess my question is, what makes the bersa better then the stoeger, is the bersa more accurate? is it because the bersa has a 4.2in barrel and the stoeger only has a 3.6in barrel? is it because bersa holds 17 rounds and the stoeger only holds 15? is it because of there triggers?

if so what about these guns makes the bersa better fot competition then the stoeger???????

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Sorry, but in my competition circles those are unheard of brands.

3. chad2

chad2 New Member

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!

my question is not what you think because obviously the bersa is good enough to be in competition because it is

my question is you dont think either one does not fit the profile of a competition shooter why do you think that what about the gun makes it not so good for comp? what about the bersa or the stoeger is different from a cz 75??????

is it purely accuracy

because they both have really good triggers they both are extrememly reliable

also i have heard that the stoeger has amazing accuracy! is the cz 75 that much better so that it is better for comp or is it not an issue of accuracy??????

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I'll be polite here and ask you to use one thread or the other to ask this question - you don't need to start a new thread on this same subject over and over...

5. chad2

chad2 New Member

alright i got a little carried away how do i delete one of the threads?