Coming to Grips

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Since I just discovered that this is a forum for those gun thingies, and not the bicep burn victim support group I thought it was, I guess this is an okay question.

If price were no object, if embargos on rare woods or materials were no object, what are your fantasy grips, and for which pistol?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Unicorn hide for my 1911A1 ? :rolleyes:

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

POTUS hide scales for Fenrir.

Fenrir.jpg

4. user4

user4 New Member

Conflict diamonds wrested from the hands of starving African children. Did I win?

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Adamantium, forged in the Furnace of the Gods ,at the hands of Hephaestus, Custom fit to my hands and enchanted by Nike herself to only allow my hands to be able to life the weapon, then quenched in the River Styx.

I win. :D

6. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

WTF did you just say?

7. user4

user4 New Member

Meh. I already got THOSE.

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You were the one who said my Kung Fu had no equal. :D

9. user4

user4 New Member

It's true. You are an effing small arms jedi. But let's face it. No one had to die for your grips. I win.

10. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay, you didn't mention Death, you mentioned wrestled from the hands of - if you are talking from their Death GRIP, I fear two things:

1) You win

2) You are one sick puppy. :eek:

:D

JD

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

OK I would get real cloned T-Rex Hide over real live cloned velociraptor claw bone.

or

I would have them made out of dilithum chrystals that way I had a power source for my under barrel mounted laser cannon.

I EFFING WIN [​IMG]

12. user4

user4 New Member

Made from BJ Penn's femur. Can I get a witness?

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

That right there is effing funny. [​IMG]

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Cocobolo wood would have been enough. I bow to you sir, I just spit taco mix on the monitor.

15. jeepcreep927

jeepcreep927 New Member

I... really... don't, uh... know how to respond to that. Ineff, you sir are, effed up. And not in a good way. :eek:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

He may be the most clever man on the internet.

I'm not sure what he does for a living, but I'm certain, whatever it is, that his talent is wasted.

17. user4

user4 New Member

He hides his troll-like visage from small children as per the restraining order of Dallas county.

I have the good fortune of passing my brand of off color bad assery to my 6 month old son for a living. He will save us from the machines later.

btw... thanks for the kind words. You're a rather brilliant comedic genius yourself.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

For a cerain SGT I used to work for- leaning towards Poison Oak wood, covered in the skin of South American Poison Arrow Frogs. :rolleyes:

Actually DID see an AR-15 a couple of years back with a pretty WALNUT stock and handguards. Different.

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

If you included clear Blood Grooves on the handles, filled in with the perament Spinal Fluid from Karo, Kimbo, Machida & The Diaz Brothers, you sir have my blank check in the next Fed Ex package coming your way. :cool:

JD

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Wow. Who will harvest such a material?