Coming full circle after nearly 10 years...

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by StainlessSteel215, Oct 10, 2013.

1. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

Just thought it was interesting that After owning a LOT of pistols over the last 10 years.....ranging in make, model, and caliber....

Ive come back and settled on 2 Glock pistols. Model 30SF in 45acp and the G19 gen3.

In my opinion...it doesnt get any better for cost, accuracy, dependability, and ruggedness. Its cool when you come full circle after owning a broad range of pistols including both steel and polymer. I owned both guns many years back....sold both....bought and shot a bunch afterwards, and went right back to Glock after gaining a lot of experience ;)

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

nothing wrong with that. Glock is a good and reliable pistol if it fits you and suits your needs. a lot of people use and carry Glocks everyday. and if it fits you and your needs well, then the Glock is clearly the best choice for you.

3. msup752

msup752 New Member

My first pistol when I turned 21 was a G19. 19 years and dozens of pistols later, I am back to a 4g G19. Although I have a G30 in the car most of the time.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

Have you ever considered electro-shock therapy for that?

;) I'm glad you found a pair you like.

5. danolator

danolator New Member

Same here. Now have 19, 21, & 30...all gen4. Sold the M&P, Ruger, etc. They are all great brands. Some are higher maintenance than others. But, for me, nothing is more reliable than a Glock in a polymer semi.

6. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

As long as you dont go all fanboy on us, then we are happy for you :p