Combat Vet and LEO

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Shade, Dec 13, 2013.

1. G30USMC

G30USMC Well-Known Member Supporter

I have seen this before, it is indeed one of the best speeches I seen and well worth the watch !!

2. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

tagging this thread for later 'cause my connection is running slooooooooooow.

3. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

The challenge to the legislature to go in the door first to confiscate these guns is the best part. Anyone knows a weapons confiscation is going to result in some firefights. Not all these people will not be ignorant of police tactics, some officers are going to face some heated skirmishes.

4. MzgrnMnM

MzgrnMnM New Member

5. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

WOW is right! That was a rather powerful speech.

6. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Thank you so much for that Shade. That was beautiful, and that right there also answers the question in another thread on this forum if todays men are more feminine........

Here is another wonderful speech on gun control if you haven't seen it that is also powerful.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pibhc3JGh90[/ame]

7. Shade

Shade New Member

That is a good one too, thanks for posting.

8. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Outstanding, both videos.

Leftist gun-banners always seem so bewildered that their irrational and pointless laws and proposals always meet with such rational and impassioned resistance. It may dawn on them, someday--although I doubt it--that Constitutional Rights are worth fighting for.

9. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

You have a better chance of convincing a pig of this fact that you are a "Leftist gun-banner" or Swinestein, Pelosi, Bloomberg, or any of their kind.